The reason why I was away for a few days

The reason why I was away from Mylot for a while... well.. it doesn't matter. What matters is I am here now. And I will always be here now and again. Because this is Mylot. Like one of my favorite songs say: "you can check out, but you can never leave". It's one of the good addictions. ... and also because I love annoying people with my presence from time to time. Will be back later with some news hopefully... if my monsters (cough... masters) allow it. So how's your Thursday going so far?
Getting ready to go to work for a few hours, maybe turn on the heater there, it's a bit nippy this morning
Getting cold already at your side of the woods? You can use Scar as blanket. Or is it the other way around? Have a good day at work.
@thehousewife He does act as a good foot-warmer
@sabtraversa (8419)
Welcome back. At least you're back, safe and sound. Woah, masters.
Thank you. Yes, still alive and kicking... to serve my masters, my cutie pies.
• Denmark
You annoy people? I haven't noticed this yet. :-)
Thank you. That's so kind of you to say that. My health (specifically, hormones) have been all over the place lately, so sometimes I may not feel like myself, hence the term annoying.
It's way to early to tell LOL! I am not here because I'm addicted...that's for sure.
Oops, here it's lunch time now. I am addicted, can't deny it, it's a great community. I feel safe here. Whatever your reasons, I am glad you are with us.
@thehousewife I was addicted to cigs...that is an addiction!
@AbbyGreenhill Oh. Yeah, that sure was a real addiction. I hope you are off them now.
@Bluedoll (15533)
Dear God by masters I hope you mean education.
I wish! Not that educated I am afraid. I meant my children, although sometimes it's the other way around when I assign them chores.
@Bluedoll (15533)
@thehousewife oh Children do get our attention and that's good though right? Thursday? When is Thursday? No it can't be!
@Bluedoll Yup, that's what I thought too. Before we know it, it will be Monday again!
Welcome back...so far my Thursdays is pretty good. Just mylotting a bit before I start some much needed cleaning and organizing of my fridge and cupboards.
Thank you. Fridge and cupboard organizing... sounds fun! I love once the job is done, but then a few days later it's back to the same mess it was before. It's a chore that never ends in our home.
@thehousewife there is only the two of us here so hopefully once it is done it will stay that way for awhile.
@Happy2BeMe that's great to hear.
I hope everything is going okay for you. So glad your here! You don't annoy anyone by the way, your loved here!
Yes, hopefully things will get better at some point. Thank you so much! Love to have you here too!
@thehousewife I hope things improve very soon for you. Wish we were closer, I would help any way I could.
@LovingMyBabies I wish we were close too. I would also like to help you as well, like borrow our car until yours is fixed or replaced, or help out financially. Or even just for a playdate for our homeschooled kids and for us to chat in person.
WOW, you are so right, we can check out, but we cannot leave, even if this is not Hotel California.
That's right. Sometimes that song feels like it's talking about Mylot... all of it.
Glad that you are here again. Thursday going fine so far.
Thank you. Good to hear your Thursday is going good. May you have a great rest of the day.
@peachpurple (4224)
Glad that you are back, miss ya
Thank you, I missed you too!
@Srbageldog (2561)
Glad to see you back! I was beginning to worry about you.
Thank you. Don't worry about me.
@thehousewife I can't help but worry; it's what I do best. When I haven't heard from someone in a while I start to wonder if they are okay. I am glad you are back and hope you are feeling better.
Welcome back!
Thank you.
Glad you're back
Thank you.