Your thoughts about world war 3

I was just surfing the net and I came across an article detailing the imminent of another world word that would start from the United States and North Korea.Whereby China would assist North Korea and Europe would be assisting The US and allies would join to make it a world not to talk of all the religious unrest in the world and I was like isn't peace better. What your thoughts about this imminent war and what do you think can be done to have world peace.
I hope it never happens.
We can start praying, what do you think?
@augusta123 I am not sure that will work. maybe prophecy has to be fulfilled.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Word war III! but why?
To show power dear,how are you doing?
• Nairobi, Kenya
@augusta123 I am fine.. what about you? But war destroys
@mildredtabitha I'm good.yea sure nothing comes out of wars.I think it just power tussle.We all hope it will not progress at all
@Bluedoll (17069)
If I was leader of Korea North I would reduce completely all aggressive military buildup and instead give the money to the Korean peoples. China would do well to do the same for it's people. By doing this the United States would need to also reduce their military spending in the area or face been seen as an aggressor. Everyone wins.
yea,win win situation.but any idea on how to achieve world peace?
@Bluedoll (17069)
@augusta123 Definitely a beauty contest question. I would say consider that war always promotes more war. There has never been a war that established peace. Peace establishes peace. Stay away from war for it will only give everyone sorrow. In reality and sadly I think the solutions for peace must deal with better money systems.
"What ... can be done to have world peace." --- The person who can answer this satisfactorily will get the Nobel Prize for Peace.
Hehehe.But seriously can't we just live in peace?
@augusta123 Obviously, we can't. Nobody can even count the wars that have been fought since humanoids came down from the trees.
@franxav (5064)
With so many arrogant leaders around anything can happen. Let's hope good sense prevails.
yea,hope on hope