Good morning mylot.

How is your day going so far? I am doing pretty good this morning. I woke up well rested. I was thankful to an early sleep last night. Patche's was waiting right at the foot of the bed for me. I having breakfast right now. salad with olives and avocado. It's pretty good too. I look forward to another nice day today. I did not weigh myself which feels strange. I guess I have to be on my best behavior this month. @just4him is watching out for me. I love being a part of the Mylot family. I feel more love here than I do offline. Awesome.
Wishing you the best of luck being on your best behavior this month!!! So glad a fellow myLot member is watching out for you!!
Yes there are three of us doing it. I am glad to have awesome support.
@prashu228 (21813)
Good morning.. hope you diet is going well.
Yes, it's going well. thanks
Ahem I'm watching out for you too!
I feel you on my back. lol. I love that emoji.
Hi I am just bored and feel a little tired today, I have a tummy ache today so trying to just take it easy today. Just sitting on my couch working on line. Hope you are having a good day.
That does not sound too cool. Maybe some warm tea will be nice for you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Have a good day Sharon.
Looks like a delicious salad. Good morning but now afternoon for you. I'm starting my morning right now on the threadmill.
You will soon be in the habit of weighing yourself on a monthly basis. I think you will be happier with the results.
Yes I will be happy as you say. I am happy that another day has passed with no sweets. I don't know what happened with the coffee syrup I don't like it anymore.
@sharon6345 ......Got tired of it perhaps.
@celticeagle No I was able to drink it last night. I think it is my taste buds.
That looks good. So far I've had two potatoes that I made yesterday to have with my celebration steak, they weren't large. I had that with guacamole. Delicious. I've also had two bananas, and a cup of tea. You'll do good as long as the scale remains under your bed.
Patches sure does love you. I hope you have another good day.