Ways to live without spending money

Are they ways you have been living without spending money.Will love to be staying some days without spending a dime.Can this be possible or just a tall dream. How do you stay away from spending even for a day?
I have no need to spend money every day.
@JKamos (36)
• Kenya
By staying indoors
hahaha.This is funny.So no spending, no enjoyment, right?
@louievill (18639)
Indors without light, fan, food and water
@louievill hahaha.Are can this be possible.Explain abey?
@dpk262006 (56115)
I do not make unnecessary expenditure on unwanted items. I buy items of my need only. I think it is difficult to live without spending money at least on your daily necessities.
Do you spend money daily?
@dpk262006 (56115)
@augusta123 On daily necessities, it is required to be spent.
@ourlot (995)
Even if you are not paying for something right on the spot, you'll always be spending. Either it's the power you consume, or the water, or you are using stuff you bought previously. I don't see the point. I'd rather concentrate in earning, at least a little, every day. That keeps the budged balanced.
If I do not need something then I do not go out and buy it and so I have money another day longer.
@Juilee (438)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Live in the alley under a roof and go dumpster diving for food and drink rain water. No money for rent equals no house. No money for food and water equals no good food to eat and no clean water to drink. If you have a car, great. Live in the car. Have your own house? No electricity, water and etc. But if you live in a farm, you can grow your own food and get water from the well.
I don't think so, you can't move if you don't have money to spent for your needs.
Stay away from the stores - even online stores.
sure.but can you stay without spending money for a day?
@augusta123 I could do it for a week at least.
Its impossible not to spend any. But avoid online shopping, buying what you dont need, and a big money saver Ive found is making lunch and dinners at home rather than going out to eat!
nice tips
@kepweng (14518)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
this is impossible my friend do u have idea how to do that?
nope,that's why I'm asking
@WriterAI (5202)
• Bulgaria
Yesterday I didn't spend any money. I had food bought the day before yesterday. But the bills exist. I couldn't stay away from spending electricity, central heating and water. I stay away from spending for days sometimes when I am abroad on conferences and other scientific forums. Sometimes their invitations not only save me money, but also additionally I am given any cash.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
stay home you wont spend money