Live Crabs for Sale

Riga, Latvia
You would be amazed if you happened to be in the Xinjiekou subway station in Nanjing, China because you would see a vending machine full of lively and hairy crabs along with crab vinegar. This is their way of offering people seafood on the go. Once people got used to the idea of being able to get live crabs from a vending machine business took off and now 200 crabs a day are sold. They are cheaper than buying them at markets and buying them on their daily commute people not only save money but also save time. Would you buy live crabs from a vending machine?
@rosedust82 (2075)
I do hope they do that here. I love seafood and wish we had more available. They're so expensive here and can only buy them when I can afford to or if there's a special occasion.
• Riga, Latvia
That is the idea about the vending machine to make crabs available @rosedust82 perhaps they will do so in the Philippines.
• Riga, Latvia
@rosedust82 I guess they fill up the machine every day and there is ventilation for the crabs.
Crabs from a vending machine? wow Sandra. I would have to be very hungry to buy one.
• Riga, Latvia
I too would not be sure about this but obviously people are buying them in China @TiarasOceanView
@RasmaSandra Oh yes they will do Sandra.
@Teep11 (6775)
I'm sure there are a lot of crab lovers. Reminds me=(Tanikka Paulk) of a time when we visited my great uncle in Plant City and there was a man selling crabs. Crabs are delicious.
@Scrapper88 (1340)
I do not buy crabs very often. When I do; I will buy it already cooked in a restaurant.
I don't even eat crabs.