Irma

@tallawah (9737)
Kingston, Jamaica
We are getting torrential rain here in part of Jamaica due to the far outer band of Irma. This rain is the very edge of the storm. If you are in it's path...(remember I am in Jamaica and the Storm is North of Cuba... and that is very far away) be very alert. It will bring flood rain... even at the very edges. If you go to Boatus.com and follow the storm, you can see how large it is that me, who is about five miles above Kingston am experiencing thunderstorm and heavy rain.
Hope you will be fine my friend.
@tallawah (9737)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Jamaica is way down at the bottom of the image... just above the word 'color'... and it is raining like Noah should be coming. If this is what we are getting at the edge... what about those in the middle?
@tallawah Yes you are just getting the edge..I am astounded at the videos I am seeing of the devastation left on the islands..and there is more to come.
@tallawah (9737)
• Kingston, Jamaica
not going out... the rain has softened a bit... but I think we may get another drench... looking at the sattelite image
Take care, friend.
@tallawah (9737)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The rain is slowing...
@tallawah So glad!
@tallawah (9737)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@marguicha started and stopped. The rain bands.
@rosedust82 (2074)
I hope you are safe! I've been seeing so many pictures of destruction in your place and in other places as well. Even have before and after pics to show how bad everything is.
@tallawah (9737)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Jamaica is far to the South of Cuba and Irma is running on the North Coast of Cuba. The storm is so big that edges of it reach Jamaica.
@tallawah I've seen how big it is! It's like its about to eat up the whole state. How are things there now?
@tallawah (9737)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@rosedust82 It is 9 am on Sunday morning. We've been having heavy rain on and off. Should clear today.