When your body needs a break.

Good afternoon, Yes when your body needs a break.Massage is a way to go After my PT and needles.The next step is massage. Today I got this as waited for awhile as she is busy and good. I had one hour massage working on my neck and arm and back she does a very deep massage.Of course I am sore now.But know that tomorrow is going to be fine.I love her place.So campy.Remind me of the good ole hippies day.The decor was awesome. Mike went out to pay her and on my way out Mike gave me back my check Angela saying this is your birthday present. Told here she did not have to do this. So booking another session before leaving for my trip to OK. This was my treat. photo public.told Mike I did not want a picture of me. Not good taste.
I hope your body is feeling better now. Where are you going on your trip.
@jstory07 a bit sore but this is normal.she does very deep massage
A wonderful treat for your birthday!! So sweet of her to give your check back to you!!
@Corbin5 yes it was.I will be seeing her again.
How wonderful that you got the massage AND that it was free! I love deep tissue massage. I keep saying that I am going to treat myself to one and then I keep pushing it off.
if you have the chance there you will loved it.
• Pamplona, Spain
Massage is really good for you and all of us too. So nice to be able to get one and she gives you the money back. Is it your Birthday today or when? Happy Birthday if I missed it. Have a good trip too and enjoy.
No it was way back May 1.The trip is not till the first week in October
• Pamplona, Spain
@amadeo Ah a belated Birthday treat? Well that is nice anyway even if its further down the road. I did not know when the trip was but glad you can go now.
@lovinangelsinstead21 the trip is not till the first week of October. thank yoiu
• Greenwood, South Carolina
A massage is always good for the body.Also it teaches the body to relax.
• Greenwood, South Carolina
Truthfully speaking
@trayonthomas yes it does.Like a detox type of thing.
I'm glad you had a good massage. That was good of her to give it as a birthday present.
@just4him yes it was.Going to send her a nice thank you note.Did I mentioned this the most people do not do this any more.
@amadeo No, you didn't mention that. It's a lost courtesy.
That was very nice of Angela. I should treat myself to a massage - never had one.
@Kandae11 you should try it.Everyone should try it once.
@dgobucks226 (4860)
Massage is so beneficial. Breaks up the muscle spasms and brings relief
• Lakewood, Colorado
So nice..I am so glad you got the good massage Fredo..it is very relaxing and healthy. Birthday present..when is your bday then Fredo?
I often get massaged by my friends as i live in my college hostel, i am usually get tired at night because of all hectic activities
You deserved a good massage. Hope that you feel REALLY good today.
I hope the massage will help to feel better Alfredo.
A good massage is a perfect way to relax. I try to do it once a month when I can. A friend told me it isn't good as it opens up the pores and air enters more in my body causing more harm than good. So I limit myself to once a month when I can. I used to have a body massage once a week. I go to this spa with a very relaxing music and the aroma is just so relaxing. The best thing is, it's just a few steps away from my office.
@JustBhem (17747)
• Davao, Philippines
Oh, How I really want to have a soft massage right now. But the boyfriend won't let me.
@cintol (910)
You will be good and relaxed for you trip and happy birthday
Free massage is good.