Gmail or Yahoo! mail

email app
Hello fellow mylotters! Just want to know your preference between the two leading email apps available today: Gmail or Yahoo! mail. What do you think is better between the two? In my case, I have two Gmail and Y! mail but I prefer to use my Gmail because I feel that it is a lot simpler to use and I have a better overall experience with the email app. How about you? Please share your experiences on the two email applications. Thanks!
@pitstop (6255)
I have been using both for many years now and feel Gmail is much better. It is more intuitive and is easier to read. Yahoo appears more cluttered and is also slower.
I feel comfortable using hotmail and I do have a gmail which I rarely use since i find hotmail much easier to use. Long time ago I had yahoo but I had to stop using it because yahoo couldn't receive emails from Naver. Yahoo was my very first email but when I got complaints that it couldn't receive emails from Naver, I switched to hotmail.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I never tried hotmail. Maybe I can open a new hotmail account soon.
@AkoPinay (10043)
My first email is yahoo back in 1999 and I am still using it but these days Gmail is better. You can join sites just connecting to Gmail or Facebook no need to fill up so many forms nor memorize so many passwords for each site/app.
Oh, me too. My first email was yahoo, back in highschool. But when I have known about Gmail, I tried to use it and I liked it. Since then, I have been using Gmail.
I prefer gmail but I also have yahoo.
We have the same preference.
@riverwild (1944)
I prefer yahoo over gmail. I find it easier to use.
I think we have different preference. Why do you say that yahoo is easier to use?
I have one of each and I like yahoo the best.
I dont know but I feel that gmail is easier to use and yahoo is more complicated. Can you please share your experience that made you think that yahoo is the best?
I have gmail and love it.