First day on myLot

@riverwild (2297)
Well it's been interesting. I am still confused about a lot of things. Notifications are hard to keep up with. Navigation is a little hard. I guess I'll stick to it a while longer, see how things go.
@cintol (7534)
It will get easier as time goes by, you just have to get used to the layout. At least you have mastered the posting
@JeeyanDee (2716)
Welcome to myLot! Don're forget to check out the FAQ and Community Guidelines because admin here is quite strict on the rules. I'm looking forward for more interactions with you.
Feel ya. i'm new here too. Welcome to us. Cheers!
@payout (3722)
Hey welcome, always good to see new members here. I just got back on today. It's been nearly 3 years since I jump on. Trust me you're not alone. I'm starting to get use to this new layout. The good thing is mobile/smart phone friendly lol.
Have a good day tomorrow.
@kepweng (17548)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
welcome friend nice too meet you
• Pakistan
Just keep using Mylot and you will be okay, i know it does take a while to get used to it, but you will be okay soon. Do read the Terms and conditions though.
@Bluedoll (17055)
You are doing well so far! Enjoy. Notifications can be hard to keep up with. :-)
@peachpurple (12770)
don't worry, the notifications means the people are responding to your comments and posts
You will get used to it after awhile.