Do you set specific targets on mylot?

@shynu44 (3538)
Do you have specific targets you set for mylot? do you have a total number of posts you generate each day or do you have a number of response you make on daily basis?
This kind of discussion isn't the first and it has been asked several times here in mylot. And my answer remains the same over the years and it's NO, NO and NO.
• Nairobi, Kenya
why?
@mildredtabitha Because I'm only here to have fun without any intention but to chat with friends. That's it.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@toniganzon you are right. Targets is for those who want to make a dollar or so hehe
The only target I aim for in myLot is to reach payout every month. Sometimes I hit it. Sometimes I don't. Every time I log in though, I make sure I have fun!
@shynu44 (3538)
yea , it can be difficult most times to reach payout.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I have no specific targets currently but I make sure to check all my notifications :)
@shynu44 (3538)
thats good
@Athinker (1508)
Nope not yet
• Lithuania
No, I have not any targets set, I am not very active here.
@prashu228 (23401)
No targets it doesn't work for me
@JeeyanDee (2733)
I used to, but not anymore. There'll be no more fun if I force myself on doing things I don't want to.
@rosedust82 (2075)
I don't set targets. I just go with what I feel like doing for the day. I don't even count how many I do in a day. I guess I'll only set a target if it's nearing the payout date and I'm a little short on the minimum but even then I'd probably not stress myself too much. At least I have more the next payout.
No