I see Jose hitting Texas, just saying.

Dallas, Texas
Even Irma looks like it is going due west not north by north east. But the experts say it will go straight up through Florida. Who am I to second guess the experts but wait. If you played pool you could see the logic of Irma's course. If you know the one simple rule of pool, the angle of reflection is equal to the angle of incidence. If it were just plain geometry we might see Irma, Katia and Jose all converging in the Gulf of Mexico. But I guess I am just looking at things from a pool player's perspective. Do you actually think the experts can predict such a storm as no body on earth has ever seen like these all happening during about the same time? If you have a logical explanation for the reason everyone thinks 1. Irma will go up into Florida and into Georgia 2. Jose will veer off north into the Atlantic and hit the area of Bermuda 3. Katia will hit along the south west corner of the Gulf of Mexico. The information I give may need some updating or correcting to be perfectly accurate, but I am seeing it all go to the Gulf. Already, Irma has gone back to a Cat-5 from a Cat-4. What else is in store for us over the next few days from these 3 hurricanes? I really hope I am wrong at guessing that they all will converge into the Gulf of Mexico. It may be that they could just change and die out completely and not do any damage at all but who am I kidding? I have a funny feeling these storms will continue to act more like they have a mind of their own to go along with their new human sounding names. As if they were a life force visiting America with a bad attitude. Below is a link to an article that says Texas has nothing to worry about as far as Irma is concerned and that any reports about Irma being a threat to the Texas Gulf Coast area is both false but "that's not even nice" - quote from the first part of the article in the link below:
Rumors and manipulated photos of Hurricane Irma have spread on social media, inciting panic a week after Harvey landed as a Category 4 hurricane on Texas' Gulf Coast, dropping a record 51.88 inches of rain on Houston alone.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Reneber its part of nature and therefore is essentially unpredictable ahd could change at any tine
• Dallas, Texas
I can't sleep at night. I have been watching the news online all morning since 5:30 AM.
• Dallas, Texas
@lookatdesktop has a link to the most recent reports on Irma:
Live: Tracking Orlando Hurricane IRMA Set to SLAM FLORIDA - Hurricane Irma intensifying Turns deadl
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lookatdesktop how did you do with Harvey being you in Texas.
@vandana7 (66160)
I wish I had the answers, and I wish I had the cure.
• Dallas, Texas
Me too.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
this is the story of the century if ALL 3 of them came together that would be VERY devastating to say the LEST of all storms it's already the story of life that all this is happening like it is at the same time Mexico just got hit with a 8.4 earth quake & now a Suomi right behind it so MORE devastation going.
• Dallas, Texas
Yep. A Tsunami would add to the problems there. I don't know what's really causing this but it is lasting a long time. The news people are even getting nervous about all this.
I believe no one has the skills to perfectly predict what something so unpredictable will do.