My Mini-Gym at Home

@Kahl39 (1226)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I have to admit I am a fitness freak. Back in my country I am a member of the most popular fitness center. Here in Saudi, I also register to a regular gym. I spend so much on supplements. I have a mini-gym in my place so that when I feel tired going to my gym, I will do my routine at home. I love keeping fit and I feel guilty when I miss doing my routine in a day. What about you guys? Are you conscious about the way you look? Are you health and fitness conscious?
Nice you keep fit. I only walk, do light yoga, and some thai chi. No weights.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@TiarasOceanView It's about time you start doing weights or start weight training so to speak. Come on!
I used to be a fitness freak too, eventually I just got tired of spending the gas to go to the gym and took a very long vacation... that vacation became an even longer vacation... now I am out of shape... but here's a post of how I used to look...
please disregard the crazy torn open chest tattoo haha... I got that as a teenager
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
You already have a great body though in the past. You can always come back to that. How old were you that time? As you can see, I still look like this recently at my age.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@Mr_Anomaly You are still very young. Never too late. Come on, man. By the way what happened to that tattoo. You can always have it rectified though. And speaking of tattoo, I also wanted to have some on my body. Especially on my upper limb.
I'm into fitness as well and I like to mix it up a lot. I'm into boxing, muay thai, and MMA and I also do a lot of weight lifting and HIIT.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I am only into weight training recently. I used to do taekwando. I want to start swimming. How long have you been weight training?
@Kahl39 been doing it on and off for a year or so but only recently, I have been doing it more often. Usually, 2-4 times a week.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@allen0187 4 times a week is not but. You also need to allow your muscles to grow for one or two days.
@dgobucks226 (12142)
I don't have your equipment but I try to stay in shape with elastic bands, yoga, long walks, treadmill, things like that. Unfortunately, I have a bad back which limits my ability to exercise with heavy weights.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@dgobucks226 What do you mean bad back? You mean you have some problem with your back?
@dgobucks226 (12142)
@Kahl39 Correct
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@dgobucks226 I am so sorry to hear that. Better have it check with a specialist.
I swim and go for two walks a day.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@jstory07 Well, I don't know how to swim yet. This is actually my goal this cycle. To start learning how to swim. Swimming is the best exercise for getting in real shape.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@jstory07 Well, I don't really know how to swim. This is my goal this cycle. To start learning how to swim. Swimming is the best exercise to get into real body shape.
That is awesome. Good for you. I work out most days but dont have any equipment at home.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@maezee You'd better start buying one if you have some spaces at home. It is really worth it.
@Athinker (1511)
Yes I am fitness freak but I don't gym
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@Athinker What do you do instead? What's your usual routine?
@Athinker (1511)
@Kahl39 oh actually I am doing job .so I don't have time for exercises but whenever I have time I do some exercise at home
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@Athinker Oh come on that is no excuse. I have a full time job too and I am studying post -graduate but I still manage to do weight training. Not to mention spending my time on social media.
Wow dude i liked your all gym kits, and its well arranged awesome
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@Sherwinmrtn Yup. It's enough for basic routine.
@Kahl39 i have all this thing too, but mine is bit old one
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@Sherwinmrtn It doesn't matter. I hope you are really using them though.
@hereandthere (31018)
what kind of supplements do you take?
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@hereandthere A lot. But usually maintain taking whey protein with BCAA and also take some antedote so it won't really destroy my liver function.
@Kahl39 i guess that's for body builders. how about for those who just want to start exercising to lose weight?
@themer (28)
That is pretty much a complete set. A pair of good dumb bells would be enough for me because I can target almost all of the muscle groups I want to train on a given day.
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Good only for an alternative work-out when tired of going to the gym though.