Tech support

I have been paying $20 a month for tech service. I was thinking that I was paying for 6 months. I called with an issue and asked how many months I will be paying for. come to find out it's for every month. I did not want that at all. Now, I have something on my other laptop. I need to call back now. when I go to mylot I get another page. I will be searching for another service that is cheaper. But I like that this service will work on three computers I own instead of one. Do you have a tech support number you could share with me?
@Ithink (10777)
Tech support for what? If for computers, I have never used one, I have always fixed ours and families myself. I can figure these out but not work a cell phone. LOL!
That is great. I can't fix computers.
@Ithink (10777)
@sharon6345 I taught myself, if it went down and was mine at first. When I figured it out I started doing my families.
@Ithink I am trying to remember what the tech guys tell me so I now in the future.
No, I do not. I always go with Dell and I don't think you want to pay their prices. Good luck.
I don't think so either. Do you pay by the year or each situation?
@sharon6345 .....I have to pay by the situation. It's too expensive. Haven't had any problems where I needed to call. The two boys across from us are techies and they have helped us luckily with problems that have come up.
I have no tech support it is not necessary on this tiny chromebook ..I hope someone can help you..yeah that is too much money.
I checked out some but mine works around the clock and on multiple computers. I better leave it till I find one open those hours
@prashu228 (25821)
Hope you got the number by now.
no but the service I have it good so I might keep it.