What Is Happiness To You?

@mandala100 (32006)
Hong Kong
It has been said that the reason why human beings are here in the world is in order to be happy. We also often heard that everyone has the right to be happy. If the purpose of life is indeed happiness then we need to know what happiness is all about. How do you define happiness? Are you searching happiness in life according to your own definition? Have you already found happiness in life? Photo credit: slideshare.net
@rosedust82 (2075)
Doesn't take much to make me happy. Waking up late in the morning or drinking my favorite cup of coffee makes me happy. It's just how you perceive life. Appreciate the little things that you have and it'll make it easier to be happy.
@mandala100 (32006)
@rosedust82 That's right my freind simple pleasures or simple things in life makes us happy.
@singhisback (2180)
• Jalandhar, India
Happiness is a state and is not permanent. But we should try to achieve that more often
@mandala100 (32006)
@singhisback That's right one must focus on happiness.
@ridingbet (44083)
i am happy i am alive and i have a son. i am happy i have my parents even though they are already gone. i am proud to be one of their offspring.
@mandala100 (32006)
@ridingbet I'm so happy to hear that my friend.
Happiness is a mental state of feeling well, contentment, something that brings pleasant emotions.
@mandala100 (32006)
@LadyDuck That's so cool to hear my friend.
I'm very, very happy. Happiness is a feeling of well being, contentment, and security. My family and friends make me the happiest.
@mandala100 (32006)
@DianneN I'm always happy to hear that Dianne my friend.
@mandala100 (32006)
@DianneN Alright my friend and I'll see you later on.
@prashu228 (25805)
It depends upon how we take it. Some are not happy even though they have money and achieved a lot while some are happy without any of those. So it's purely upon us. its just a state of mind..
@mandala100 (32006)
@prashu228 Yes my friend and it really depend on the individual person.
• Nairobi, Kenya
The day I will sit in an empty room alone and not get overwhelmed by negative thoughts, I will have reached the highest level of happines. :)
@mandala100 (32006)
@mildredtabitha That's so cool my friend.
The reason human beings are in this world is not to be happy, but to glorify God. Happiness comes as a result of giving glory to God. I don't need to search for it, I found happiness and joy the day I accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord.
@mandala100 (32006)
@just4him Thank you for your thoughts my friend.
@gilggg (2668)
• Israel
Happiness for me is that I feel satisfied with what all I have and do not need most to be happy
@mandala100 (32006)
@gilggg I'm glad to hear your thought on this my friend of being thnakful and happy on the things that we already have.
@kepweng (9575)
im not happy in my life now friend cause im struggling maybe ill be so much happy in this world if i win in lottery buy things i want how about you?
@Kahl39 (1131)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@mandala100 Happiness for is finally being with the person that I truly love and we spend time together till we part in this world.