If You Are Going To Die Right Now Will You Die A Happy Death?

@mandala100 (24087)
Hong Kong
Some say that in order to live a good and happy life every day, always think of today as the last day of your life... If you're going to die right now, do you think that you will die a happy and peaceful death? Photo credit: lifebeforedeath.com
@sabtraversa (9073)
I wish I could have done more, I'm just 21, you know. But it's okay, I'm serene overall. I did my little, love you all, goodbye.
@mandala100 (24087)
@sabtraversa I'm glad that you are at peace with your self my friend at an early young age.
@mandala100 But maybe I'll be back, to torment the living.
@JeeyanDee (2746)
I'm not really afraid of dying but since I haven't really achieved much in this life, I'd feel kind of bad of course. Then again, I know things happen for a reason, and if God deems my life complete, I'd gladly accept it with all my heart.
@mandala100 (24087)
@JeeyanDee Thank you for your thoughts my friend and how are you doing today Jeeyan?
@JeeyanDee (2746)
@mandala100 Great! How about you my friend? What would you feel if you die unexpectedly?
• Rochester, New York
I think that I could have done more with my life instead of staying in my comfort zone the whole time. When I go I think I might be content. I do know that I might stick around for a bit because of my family.
@mandala100 (24087)
@LisaSteinmetz Thank you for your thoughts my friend and as for me I am happy with my life rigth at this very moment even if I die right now and I have no fear or deep regrets for the way I live my life my friend.
I am happy right now but want to live at least forty more years.
@mandala100 (24087)
@jstory07 I'm happy that you are happy with your life my friend.
@Kahl39 (899)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@mandala100 I probably don't die a happy man yet because I still have a lot of things I want to accomplish not just for myself but for my loved ones as well.
@mandala100 (24087)
@Kahl39 No problem with that my friend. Good luck on all of your plans my friend.
I am happy, I am glad if I can live more, but I am ready to go, I had a happy life.
I don`t want to think about it! If it comes then it comes but no thinking what would it be like or what should be... Well..I just like to sleep good