The Hurricane Irma On Media

@WriterAI (3746)
Bulgaria
It is obvious that the Hurricane Irma is a very active topic on media globally. Media follow it every moment and every second. All its features are reported in details. It was already called Monster by some media. As it is a mythical cruel creature that threaten all of the human beings on the Earth. I am attacked every moment by media Irma pics, videos and reportages as if I were there. It is so sad to watch Miami under rains and strong gusts and winds. I see the palms are so lonely and hopeless at that crucial moment in Florida. ABC News team is so brave to be there and report from the very place taken from Irma as its aim. Thanks for reading. What about your views for Irma?
It's a terrible mess and quite horrifying! Many of my friends and myLotters live there. I have a vacation condo on the Intercostal in Southeast Florida.
@WriterAI (3746)
• Bulgaria
Prayers to all of them in the path of Irma!
@WriterAI Yes, definitely. She is a monster!
@WriterAI (3746)
• Bulgaria
@DianneN As she is coming from some fairy tale full of dangers to threaten the human beings.
I thought it would be much worse. I am just glad the preparation for this hurricane was done so well.
@WriterAI (3746)
• Bulgaria
I agree. But the very Nature phenomenon is furious. My prayers for people there to be safe.
I have a friend who lives in florida and didn't get evacuated because I suppose he is in a safer zone. My father lives in florida and was evacuated and is safely staying in Georgia right now. I hope that everyone in florida who did not have the opportunity to evacuate is safe and takes shelter! -Mr. Anomaly
@WriterAI (3746)
• Bulgaria
Thanks for your informative answer. It is well to be known that people there stay safe and take shelter. Prayers to them!
I'm praying for everyone caught in the hurricane, happy that so many were able to get out and into shelters.
@FayeHazel (10783)
Same name as my maternal grandma... I hope people will stay safe
I am so sorry for the Caribbean Islands and for the Florida Keys. I loved the isle of St. Martin and I loved even more Key West. It will take a lot of time, money and efforts to clean up all the mess.
@DeborahDiane (15871)
• Laguna Woods, California
Yes, it is brave of the news teams, but I don't think it is smart of them to stand in some of the places where they are. Hope they stay safe
@Tracy04 (10696)
Hurricane.... It's scary Stay safe!