Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

@riverwild (1277)
I bought two presents on Amazon this week, and looking for more deals. I like to start early. I usually start even earlier in the year, to spread out costs and look for deal, but I've had mental health issues the past few months, and two hospital stays.
absolutely not. I don't even start thinking about it until November.
@riverwild (1277)
My boyfriend waits till December.
@riverwild so does my husband.
Good to hear that you got some early shopping done. I usually start the day after Thanksgiving.
@riverwild (1277)
I could never do that. I would be so stressed out.
@Tracy04 (10838)
Usually we shop for Christmas 1 week before Christmas.
@riverwild (1277)
I bet that is a very busy week.
@Tracy04 (10838)
@riverwild Oh, it is lol.
Jan 01 2017 I spend 90$ at bath and body works. That stuff is stored in my Christmas closet each year. Each item cost about $3 each. If you want a bargain check, it out this coming Jan. you can't go wrong. The same time I went to walmart.com I bought the men's fragrance sets paid very cheap for them and put them up as well. I have about 5 of them. I went to wdrake.com a few months ago I bought the personalized mug n cross chains for some people. I have them stored away as well. I have other stuff that I stored away that I will be wrapping up. I am going to dollar tree after Thanksgiving and buying the small gift bags. Each person will gt three bath and body items and a mug. I now have to shop for my neighbors. They are getting smaller gifts like home made cakes. I am buying cake holders and cake mix.
@riverwild (1277)
You are a fantastic Christmas shopper! And very organized. I'm jealous:)
@riverwild I love it too much. but I am broke so I can't afford to wait months passed the sale times. The day after Christmas is when I jump if I have the money. I have been shopping this way for over 20 years.
@prashu228 (25811)
No , it's too early for me. I will start in December
@Ithink (10673)
I have, I pick up things I know someone that I'm buying for will love when I see it especially if it is on sale! We have started picking names for our family. I but for the ones in the household, that is hubby and our 10 year old. But for the rest of us we pick a name as we cant afford for them all. With 7 kids out of the house, their significant others and going on our 21st grand baby just got to expensive! I have things put away now for all but hubby, he is getting hard to shop for. I might just get him a few gift cards for his favorite tool store! I have been known to give homemade Jam, Dilly Beans and such to the ones that I know love them.
I started back in end of december
@holdoors (1672)
I have started looking out for presents but I have not seen any worthy items yet.
No, I have not as I plan to just give cash as gifts this Christmas. Not much thought into it but the people get to pick out something that they truly want or they have the option of just saving/investing the money.
Not yet.