Calm Before the Storm

@nonersays (2757)
Today has been calm. Drizzly rain all day, a little wind but not too much. I'm about to climb into bed. From what I've heard it's gonna start getting rougher in the wee hours of the morning with tomorrow being the worst of it. The power may go off tonight and might be off a few days. Or it may not go off at all. Only time will tell. If I don't see ya'll in the morning, have a good night and a good day and I'll see you on the other side of Irma. G'night.
@silvermist (20085)
I do hope,the power did not go out in your place and that you are safe.
@nonersays (2757)
For now we still have power *knock on wood* and are as safe as we can get. The wind is slowly getting worse and worse but Irma hasn't made it into Ga yet.
@silvermist (20085)
@nonersays You are in Georgia?What is the situation there now.?
@nonersays (2757)
@silvermist A few people still without power, mostly people living on the islands. Where I live it was nothing. We've had worse thunderstorms. Our power was out for 24 hours but that was all. Some trees came down, but nothing like Matthew last year.
@kepweng (17784)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope your in good situation friend goodnight too
@nonersays (2757)
Didn't get as bad overnight as we thought it would. It is very windy and wet though. Still have power *knock on wood*
Goodnight, we have a window of 1 pm to 1 am Monday. lots of rain and wind. Stay safe.
@nonersays (2757)
REALLY windy out and wet of course. She's not even in the state yet though, from what I understand. We still have power, but it's gonna get worse.
Do you live in Florida? I hope you are in a safe area, good luck and keep safe.
@nonersays (2757)
Not Florida, thank goodness. I'm in Ga.
@nonersays Even if it arrives in Georgia, it surely loses strength.
@jobelbojel (7558)
Be safe and keep dry. I hope that it is going to be as calm as you experienced now.
@nonersays (2757)
Overnight was calm. Wind is hitting us more and more, and rain rain rain today. I wonder if it will be over by tonight or be worse than now.