Poem # 1

@Kahl39 (1222)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I am sharing one of the poems I have made and I have thought of actually converting it to a lyric: So Wrong I just thought that you were However, I am totally wrong So wrong I think it's so wrong to fall for you. Too short-lived I couldn't get over with. I just thought that you did However, I was totally wrong So wrong I expected you to fall for me Fast enough I can't catch up with. 'Twas the winks, don't do 'Tis the kindness, don't be Please don't submit Follow your will (5x) I never thought it'd happen I never I never wanted it to happen And still I want to make sure Cos I don't want to hurt a single soul But it turns out I am the one Hurt enough to break down. I hope this song is the reason why it happened. I know I am not helping myself either But please let me be It's good to know that you don't love me It reminds me how someone else loves me the way I wanted you to It's so good to know that you already have that It's even good to know you needed no best friends Cos what I need is more than that. Note: Needs improvement.
@NoorNoor (1189)
I dont like poems... but this one is good. Are you a saudi arabian?
@Kahl39 (1222)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Nope, i am not. I am Asian.
@NoorNoor (1189)
@Kahl39 okay.what do you think about their culture?saudi arabia is my dream place.
@Kahl39 (1222)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@NoorNoor To tell truth I was culture shock. But eventually I understood as become adjusted to. Some do get maladjusted and give back. They usually go back their homeland eventually.
@MarsGirl (291)
• Chennai, India
Good one. Keep posting more poems. I like poems :) Welcome to mylot
@Kahl39 (1222)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Thanks for appreciating. Looking forward to an artist talking to me about it for a deal. I already have some melody in mind.
@dodoazo (20306)
Love is a good topic in composing a poem. Frustration, failure, headaches and the like are easy to create a line or two. I do write a poem. In fact I have a blog, Verses Expressed, of my poems I composed and some of my friends creations too. You may check the Internet if you want.
@Kahl39 (1222)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I also have a blog about the poems I composed. I lost a number though when the internet wasn't around yet.