Singing My Heart Out

@anorona (215)
I am here feeling sad, looking for something to do, so I decided to open Smule app and sing some songs. I usually do this whenever I feel blue. I love singing songs which describe exactly how I feel. Somehow I feel relieved through the lyrics. This is one of my diversion when something goes wrong.
@ilocosboy (34339)
Oh wow you love singing and you're doing it in Smule, I wish to hear it but I have no account in Smule because I can't sing he he. Can I hear it in your facebook? I bet you're a good singer.
@anorona (215)
I don't post smule link on facebook, I am a bit shy, lol. You can still listen to smule even without account through your phone browser or pc browser. :)
@ilocosboy (34339)
@anorona Oh I see, that really shows I'm not into singing. Anyway, so, how can I listen to your songs Rona?
@anorona (215)
@ilocosboy Am I allowed to post it here? haha.
Listening to music while looking at the raindrops in your window and sipping your coffee. Just like in music videos. :D
@anorona (215)
Hahaha, yes! That's how it would look like but you know what, here in the Philippines, we have a saying that if a girl sings while cooking, she will become an old maid.
@anorona really? Never heard of that. Does making a coffee counts as cooking? I mean.. boiling water..?
@anorona (215)
@Mistletoe11 No it does not include boiling of water. haha. It is mainly for cooking dishes :)
@Christinb (407)
I always do that too
@anorona (215)
I bet you have a good voice?
@anorona (215)
@Christinb Wish there is a way I can hear it. I love listening to people who have a good voice.
@peachpurple (12378)
it is good to sing out your blues sometimes, in the bathroom
@anorona (215)
Yes that is true, and the echo effect inside the bathroom can make the voice sounds better. lol.
@peachpurple (12378)
@anorona got some awesome voice eh?
@anorona (215)
@peachpurple I can sing but I am not an excellent singer.
@rubyriaz007 (3086)
Smule is really a good app. When we stressed from work and want to relax our mind .We release tensions from our mind when we get deeply involved in it. My husband has joined smule and he has sung many songs . For him smule is a big tension reliever . He enjoys singing different languages songs and even has got lots of good comments. When other people appreciate him he feels very happy and looks forward to sing more songs.
@anorona (215)
@rubyriaz007 That is good to hear, it is nice to sing along and bond with your family through smule. He's getting a lot of good comments so I supposed he is really a good singer?
@Christinb (407)
Sometimes singing takes our worries away
@anorona (215)
Yes. That is why it is a good habit to relax our mind.
@Athinker (1506)
Nice music has healing power .its a nice therapy
@anorona (215)
Definitely! :) It can express things or thoughts that we cannot explain.
@m_audrey6788 (13818)
That`s a good one! I also love to sing especially when I had some feeling blue thing but I guess you`re more lucky because noone stops you there from doing so
@anorona (215)
I only do it inside my room. Haha. Sometimes when it is getting late,my mom knocks at the door telling me to sleep. Haha
@shubhu3 (14282)
• New Delhi, India
This happens with me as well sometimes. I usually tend to have a cup of coffee or go for a walk when I feel sad.
@anorona (215)
We really have our own ways to ease the sadness.
@anorona (215)
@saleemkhan really? does it help relieve sadness?
@shubhu3 (14282)
• New Delhi, India
@anorona Yeah it does.
@prashu228 (25810)
That's a good diversion indeed
@anorona (215)
Yes! That's true my friend :)