Over 500 followers on here

@EddieHands (37845)
I have over 500 followers on here. But hardly any of them even post anymore. What do you think and why ? Even so I get way more replies on here than i do on Twitter !! :-) I miss the old days of Kyoto. But at least some a posters have stayed.
So? The number of followers means absolutely nothing on myLot. Even if you had 5.000 followers, it would mean nothing.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes especially since most of them left. The site.
Probably a lot of people are no longer here. Seems a lot of people come and go it seems.
Indeed. They fire off one post after the other and when they don't become stinking rich at once, they leave and look for greener pastures.
@MALUSE that is so true.
@MALUSE lol yes it is.
@sabtraversa (13326)
Is Kyoto myLot as usual? Yeah, most of the followers we have are inactive, some don't check all the discussions of those they follow, then this is what happens. No discussions with 500 responses. Well, has it ever happened before?
@EddieHands (37845)
Lol it's mylot. I don't know why it keeps. Changing it lol. I've never seen 500 replies to one post lol. It's just way to funny. Most the people that users to be on here left.
@patgalca (14361)
• Orangeville, Ontario
There are so many different forms of communicating and networking online. There are tons of new apps for phones and tablets. People tend to drift from one to the other. It is impossible to keep up with them all. I spend most of my time on live.me, which I am not happy about. I am spending less time on Facebook and I was away from myLot altogether for a period of time. Communicating with people online when one spends most of their time alone is a desirable thing. Choosing just one is impossible. I want to focus on my novel... and the next one, and the next one... but social interaction online has taken up all of my time. What is my priority? Others may be feeling the same way. One becomes overwhelmed with all the new sites and apps. I, personally, have become overwhelmed and a little disappointed with myself. I could be making better use of my time. I have a bedroom to strip down and a garage sale to prepare for. But I'm spending my days online.
I have 200+ followers but I always interact with a smaller group because those are the ones I hear from and the ones I see in discussions and so on. Where everyone else is I have not idea. Then again I don't know how I could possibly get through 200 + notifications or discussions every day. Something not everyone takes into consideration. I guess the most important thing is to just keep interacting and enjoying being with everyone here.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
I think still it's a achievement.
@Scrapper88 (1333)
I go not gave very many followers on here yet. I am just starting out though.
@JustBhem (36722)
• Davao, Philippines
Some of my followers are not following my discussion, I wonder why if there are all bots or something.
• Rochester, New York
I think everyone gets busy and life outside the computer must take first priority.