What things do you avoid?

@riverwild (2310)
There are a lot of things I avoid doing, like leaving the house and going to the dentist. I am a hermit and I don't like going anywhere. I especially like to avoid big cities, traffic,and large groups of people. I don't really have social phobia, I just have distaste fro crowds. Luckily, I live in a small town.
@sishy7 (27606)
I avoid public speaking... Luckily, I have never been forced into a situation where I had to do it...
• Phoenix, Arizona
I agree with the public speaking. It makes me feel uncomfortable. All those eyes on you. When I was in college, instead of finals, we had to do power point presentations instead of finals. So that meant standing in front of the classroom. While it is not my favorite thing to do, it got easier because I knew others were in the same boat. Plus, I worked hard in making interesting slides.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I think all of us have things that we avoid for some reason or another. The key is learning to be tolerant of people's interests. We don't know what it is like tho walk in their shoes. As for me, I'm not into big crowds. I'm not a hermit either, tho. I'm a people person who needs social interaction but not in large group.
@peachpurple (12769)
I avoid going outstation, I am living in the city , transportation is a headache, so better off stay at home mylotting
@prashu228 (25589)
Yoh being a hermit is safe doing those things. We humans can't avoid. Hope you are having a wonderful day with your fellow hermits