GOOD BYE Irma

@sugartoes (31382)
Greencastle, Indiana
Well the worst is over for MOST of Fla but there's still some last stitch efforts to tare what's left in Jacksonville & Ga & Alabama, & so on. But I did get a video of everything I got on the news for you, so if you have any loved ones that was in the path of it, you can see just how bad it hit certain areas. I'll have MORE videos coming up on here later on as I can get it for you to watch so you can see just how much got destroyed.
2017 will be a yr to remember on ALL our minds as this & Harvey has just about wiped us off the face of the earth with their storms.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Thanks for all your coverage of the hurricane Tiger.
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView you welcome I hope you don't have anyone that was in the path
@alberello75 (11147)
• Genova, Italy
A Mylot's user, Marie (tag @Tampa_girl7 ), was born there, in Tampa. I do not think she is happy about this catastrophe, in her native city! Irma has gone, okay, but what it left is a purely apocalyptic scenario. I rely on images coming to Italy.
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 I sure hope she is alright or wasn't in it's path.
@alberello75 (11147)
• Genova, Italy
@sugartoes She was born in Florida. She no longer lives there. However that is part of her pastlife.
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 I just found her page & left a comment on it I wish you had of told me that BEFORE.
Irma is raining down on us right now and will continue through the night, so she is not gone!
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@AbbyGreenhill no she's not & gonna be there awhile.
@sugartoes windy right now... But getting worse.
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@AbbyGreenhill has she left your place yet? how bad did it get your area? cause she's heading OUR way now so that has me worried cause of all the trees we have around us.
@velvet53 (15051)
• Palisade, Colorado
I sure needed that picture. I am off to watch your video.
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 have fun.
@velvet53 (15051)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes How close is Irma to you?
@sugartoes (31382)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 she still down south of us but we may be getting the wind & SOME rain off it but the trees we have here can be bad.
We do have family in Naples, Orlando and Lake City, Florida. Not able to contact those in Naples or Orlando today, but Lake City is OK for now.
@alberello75 (11147)
• Genova, Italy
@Corbin5 Naples? Do you mean "Napoli", Italy?
@alberello75 No, Naples, Florida. Throughout the 1870s and '80s, magazine and newspaper stories telling of the area's mild climate and abundant fish and game likened it to the sunny Italian peninsula. The name Naples caught on when promoters described the bay as "surpassing the bay in Naples, Italy.
@alberello75 (11147)
• Genova, Italy
@Corbin5 I get it. Thanks for the informations. I knew that the word "Napoli" comes from the Greek "Neapolis" (new city)