What's for dinner? September 11

What's going on the dinner table tonight? I want to know! I am making a recipe that came from the 21 Day Detox Diet manual: Low Carb Pot Roast with Garlic Mashed Cauliflower. It is dairy and gluten-free, paleo, good for Whole 30, and absolutely delicious! The only thing I'm doing different with the recipe is that I'm making it in my Instant Pot (pressure cooker) rather than a Dutch Oven because I don't have 4+ hours today to devote to cooking it. This will speed up that process. To have something green on the plate, I will steam some of the snow peas that I bought over the weekend. That's what's happening here. What are YOU having? Do tell!
I was excited to pick up my shinny new Dutch oven.  I’ve been wanting one for a long time, but I wasn’t willing to spend the money on it. Well, since Winter time is right around the corner I knew it would get a lot of use, so I saved my pennies and picked
steak for me with no sides..
Enjoy it!
Sounds like another delicious dinner in your house tonight. I love pot roast and have always wanted to try mashed cauliflower in place of potatoes
It actually isn't that bad. It isn't mashed potatoes of course but it really is pretty tasty.
I'm not sure yet, and know I need to decide soon. Right now I'm not interested in anything I have in the fridge or freezer. However, I also have no idea what I do want. So it will come out of my freezer. I'll figure it out. Your meal sounds good.
@NJChicaa Good to know.
Iyused m y option to have gogurt and' frit as its healthy and really wonderful to eat too
You've been having a lot of that lately! I'm not a big fan of yogurt but I have been adding more fruit into my diet.
@NJChicaa yes fruit is really great for our health poous the fact that mosto it tastes reallygood too
@Hatley Yogurt is very good for the digestive tract. I just can't get past that slightly bitter taste. I used to eat it because I was "supposed to" because it was healthy. The owner of my gym discourages eating dairy so I am happy to give it up.
@CoralLevang (39834)
I just noticed that there is a 6-qt Insta-pot on sale this Friday at the base exchange for $87.
That's a great price
@CoralLevang (39834)
@NJChicaa I'm glad to hear you say that. And the fact that we don't play sales tax on it makes it a better deal.
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
My husband brought some fresh lobster home from Prince Edward Island so he made a lobster & clam chowder yesterday. He made A LOT! And there's just the two of us. So we had some last night and again tonight. Don't know how long we'll be able to keep eating it though.
Freeze it in small batches!
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@NJChicaa Yes, I think I'm going to have to do that... though I anticipate them staying in the freezer forever until tossed out.
Ribs with rice.
Yum! We are going to do a Football Sunday Funday here soon and we will fire up the smoker for ribs, pulled pork, and maybe even meatloaf.
@thelme55 (11427)
I had leftover rice and baked chicken from yesterday.
That's what I had for lunch.
@riverwild (920)
Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Yum! I haven't had lasagna in ages!
@Tina30219 (25741)
• Onaway, Michigan
Tonight we had spaghetti and garlic toast it was now yummy