Sorry, not sorry!

After taking my brother to work, my mom and I went off Cape to pick up the kids pictures we did at JcPenney about two weeks ago. And on the way there, we had what looked like bird poop attacking the window, over and over again. But we soon realized it was bugs? . Then after getting the pictures we went down the road to Applebee's for dinner. But that was a huge disappointment because both our steaks were cooked wrong, and my fries had hardly any seasoning to them, and were almost cold. . Thankfully the manager was kind enough to not only remake the steaks and fries, but to also give us extra fries, and a free dessert because of it. Although we could barely finish the dessert once our food was made right. . Then before heading home, we went to Walmart. My mom found a pair of pants like the ones her job gives, since she needs a whole new uniform, and the boss won't order anymore.. while I.. dressed up in a soft pig onesie pajamas and snapchatted my cousin and friends a picture of it saying "what a ham" . (Picture if it goes through ). Oh and we again didn't get Pizza Hut before coming home, because of getting full at Applebee's. So next time we're only getting Pizza Hut when we go up.
@CoralLevang (34497)
OMG! That is something I would have done, except not snapchat. LOL Looks like it was fun! Sorry about the steaks, though.
We can all be silly sometimes. Thanks
@CoralLevang (34497)
@Courtlynn I wish you would have shown your smiling, beautiful face.
@CoralLevang i looked gross thats why i put the heart
@Tina30219 (23207)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry to hear your food was cooked right but glad they fixed it and you got a free dessert. That's cool your mom found a pair of pants lime her work pants at walmart.
Yes me too. Was heated. And my bf was texting me and knew it was going to be a problem with us, cause I won't back down when food is supposedd to be cooked a certain way.
@Tina30219 (23207)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn I wouldn't either you pay for your food to be cooked a certain way and it should be done that way
@Tina30219 exactly! And I'm glad the manager understand that.
lol good picture!! Sounds like you had a pretty good day.
Thanks . My cousin wants it. And the cow one they have.
@Courtlynn it is an awesome onies. The cow would be cute top.
@Happy2BeMe my mom thought so too. The pig has a silver bow at the right side of the head but you cant really notice it here. Plus silver wings on the back. The cow is funny cause the outters (spelling lol)
@Srbageldog (2645)
Haha, love the pic! Sucks about your order being made wrong, but at least the manager fixed it and you got free dessert!
Thanks. I wonder if that manager wasnt there how they would have dealt with it
@Freelanzer (6116)
Good the manager made it right and you were able to enjoy your dinner. I like that you have such a good relationship with your mom. I am very close to mine too even though we don't live in the same home.
Her and i are very close. Talk about everything. Happens when grow up with one parent
The picture is adorable! Glad you got free dessert! I don't know if I have ever been in an Applebys but it sounds like at leas the you went want to please customers! Glad you had what sounds like a nice day out! Hopefully you will get to Pizza Hut the next time you go!
Thank you! I'm glad too, very nice manager we had. Yes pizza hut is only food getting next time.
@Courtlynn I went to Pizza Hut around March or April with a friend I enjoyed it! Love that stuffed crust! I think stuffed crust pizza is my favorite pizza of all time!
@Marty1 I only like their deep dish pan pizza. Lol
Cute onesie you have! I had Applebees a few days ago (to go) the food was alright ! I hear they're closing down soon too. :(
Maybe yours is.. the ones around here aren't. Thankfully.
@Courtlynn the news didn't say which locations just overall
@infatuatedbby gotcha. Thankfully ones i go to arent
@Ithink (3735)
Sounds like a great day in the end. Those jammies are soooo cute!
Eh kinda.. yes i think so!
@ilocosboy (25414)
Okay at least the manager did know what to do to solve that steak.
Yes, at leaar they knew to fix it
At least, you got something to eat. Btw, was it you wearing the costume? have a nice day.,
Um.. yes it was as stated in post.. lol
@JeeyanDee (2751)
I guess you were quite lucky for not having your steaks and fries cooked right the first time!
I suppose so
@Orson_Kart (3855)
Not AS keen on that photo, but you are obviously a fun loving gal. Do you know the only part of a pig that you can't eat?
I am..