If myLot had an official dish, what would it be?

Italy
This question doesn't make much sense, does it? MyLot doesn't have one unique culture, unique plants or animals. However, the first rule about how to make a viral discussion on myLot, is to discuss about myLot. And food. It also has that sort of poll look. Please, ignore it. I would vote for pizza. You can add all the toppings you desire! Like the topics you can discuss on here. Except NSFW ones, such as PINEAPPLE or BANANAS. Now go get your slice, your personal slice of FAME! And EARNINGS! And enjoy the flavor that hits your tongue which sends pleasure to your brain cells. I now crave for pizza. Photo by Pizzabay.
The official drink would be coffee.
@Kandae11 Yeeeaaahhh, it seems very accurate!
@stbrians (11641)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@sabtraversa You will influence me to make one
• Jalandhar, India
@Kandae11 yeah that's right
I love pizza.
@toniganzon I couldn't have chosen better then.
• Calgary, Alberta
@toniganzon which pizza?! Hawaiian tiny bubbles or pearly shell pizzas.
@antonbunot I don't like pineapple in my pizza!
@topffer (28638)
• France
At least I can BLOCK a slice of pizza ! I have to think at the topping, the only thing I am thinking at now are French fries. Probably too early in the morning for me.
@topffer Yes, you can! Yeah, I love French fries on pizza! Well, maybe the morning isn't the best time to think of it, I had pizza with fries and pepperoni (hot salami) for dinner tonight.
@topffer (28638)
• France
@sabtraversa I was joking, I buy them ready to put in the oven and I have never seen one with French fries but it seems that everything is possible when it comes to pizzas
@topffer Fries are usually cooked apart and added onto the pizza at the end. Or you can let both cooked fries and pizza bake for one minute or two. Some think it's as bad as adding pineapple, but I disagree.
@YrNemo (4185)
I don't mind a slice of hot pizza right now... (Just had a bowl of ice cream, so I am a bit frozen inside! )
@YrNemo I always crave for pizza after I had ice cream. We seem to need something warm and savory after something cold and sweet, we can never be happy. I know.
@YrNemo (4185)
@sabtraversa I like the simple pizza with prosciutto + rocket leaves... (I saw a young lady eating prosciutto as snack the other day while we were having a training course. I was very surprised. Is that a kind of a snack?)
@YrNemo That's a good choice of toppings. Not a typical snack perhaps, but prosciutto is rich in proteins, nice one I may say. It's usually served as appetizer, then it can easily work as snack too.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is either pizza or anything chicken. But seeing as pizza can be vegetarian friendly, we can agree on the pizza. And in a way it is symbolic, you can put many different kinds of toppings on a pizza, we have many different kinds of people here, and it all makes us supreme!
@DesirousDreamer Yes, I focused on the symbolic part of it. Don't forget the non-vegetarians who don't like chicken!
Chicken Supreme, I see what you did there.
• Peoria, Arizona
@sabtraversa That's why sausage and pepperoni exist!
yes one gatherw respo nses for writing about food and mlot adn IL m craving ILce cream
@Hatley Aww. Some ice cream would be great too! It goes perfectly with fruit salad, but yogurt isn't that bad either. I haven't had yogurt in a while, but I know you have.
Why not pizza wilth a dish of Ice cream for a univrsal tww digh emblem
@Hatley A sweet cold pizza? Well, yes, that's a thing.
@EddieHands (30993)
I will go with pizza... because a lot of people on here like pizza!!!! also I crave pizza also!! yum!!! I think on my free day... it will be pizza time!
@EddieHands I didn't really think of others, but obviously most people agree. Can't wait for pizza! Now the weather has become cooler, so a warm pizza would be heaven.
@EddieHands (30993)
@sabtraversa yes it got cooler here! with thunder, lighting bolts, hail.. wind.. all the things from a with movie... or scary movie. Maybe i should not have done that magic during the eclispe.. but some of the stuff i asked for it coming true lol. or maybe it was all destiny... either way life is an adventure I think.... an adventure.. always better with pizza!! and songs lol
@dodoazo (6655)
It's a good idea for a nyLot to have its emblem for unique identity. myLot dish for me is pizza. I go with you.
@dodoazo Thanks for your vote in favor of pizza!
@dodoazo (6655)
@sabtraversa it's okay. I like pizza. We always go to our pizza hangout place with my family here in our small city.
@kobesbuddy (7157)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Yes, I'd love a couple slices of pizza! Except I want mine with ham, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion:) Thanks!
@kobesbuddy Ham and mushrooms is one of my favorite toppings! I'm okay with green pepper and onion, so I guess we can have a whole pie and share it.
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sabtraversa Sounds good to me, thanks!
@averygirl72 (11820)
Hawaiian pizza is my favorite. I never thought of an official dish in mylot but everyone loves pizza for sure
@averygirl72 I should ask what Admin thinks of Hawaiian pizza, as I referred to pineapple as a topping you aren't allowed to have. Yes, pizza is usually a safe choice.
@averygirl72 (11820)
@sabtraversa What is NSFW? So pineapple is not allowed. Sad that's all I want in a pizza
@averygirl72 Not suitable for work, such as graphic gore or adult content. Sir Chef Gordon Ramsey said pizza should have no pineapple and all the Italians agree with him, so well, that's the reason why I'm against it.
I would go with a combination of many different cultures and their food and mix it all together and then you can get a My Lot food. That is a really cool question.
@Hannihar Just don't blend the main dishes and the desserts altogether!
@sabtraversa Sabrina, that would be a real mess if it was done.
@Hannihar Yes, something I wouldn't even serve to my arch enemy.
@antonbunot (8686)
• Calgary, Alberta
Speaking of pizzas, my favorite is Hawaiian Pizza! I heard Hawaiian pizzas are not served in Italy . . True? Well, my choice would be Wonton Soup!
@antonbunot Photos and drawings about Hawaiian pizza should be banned as well. Of course that's true! I can let you have your Wonton soup in a corner, much better than that piece of horror.
• Calgary, Alberta
@sabtraversa You are scaring me! You ain't killing me because of my love of Hawaiian Pizza, ey! O, well, it is okay if you kill me softly. . . How the heck you hate Hawaiian pizza. It is the only pizza that is not junk. Take a look at the photo of my favorite Hawaiian Pizza. . . O, look at those pineapple bits . . Yummy, ey?! (photo of pizza -c ourtesy of Pixabay)
@antonbunot It can't be real!
@singhisback (2278)
• Jalandhar, India
If you are saying pizza than I'm okay with that as well. And for toppings I'll have them of your choice
@singhisback Everyone can choose toppings for their own slice. Except the forbidden ones, of course.
• Jalandhar, India
@sabtraversa don't worry. You choose the topping we will have it together. Do you like the bell peppers?
@singhisback Peppers aren't something I digest easily, I like them but I'm not so sure.
@peavey (15396)
Sure, you can make pizza with anything, even gluten free crust! It's the middle of the night here and now I want pizza?? With everything on it, like sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, onions, extra cheese, black olives...
@peavey I got rid of my craving tonight, thankfully. I went for a simple French fries and pepperoni. Be careful with toppings, if you add too many pizza will only be a "lost remembrance".
@stbrians (11641)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I can see you are right that discussions with food and mylot go viral
@stbrians Yes, I decided to make a discussion about BOTH and see what happens. It should go double viral at this point.
@stbrians (11641)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@sabtraversa I agree totally
@Orson_Kart (3855)
I vote for you as the official dish of myLot.
@Orson_Kart I've just imagined myself on a porcelain plate.
@sabtraversa Me too! Mmmm
Lol pizza works for me.
@TRBRocks420 Glad it does! It's becoming official for real.
I agree, pizza would probably be it. Who puts bananss on pizza!?
@Courtlynn The "Swedish version of Hawaiian pizza" has bananas instead of pineapple. Really.
@sabtraversa ew. Never knew that
@kepweng (2443)
i think everyone love pizza do you already taste pizza sardines?
@kepweng I never had pizza with sardines on it, but I sometimes eat sardines with tomato sauce, in Italy called "sardine alla pizzaiola".
• Marion, Kansas
Now you have done it. You have made people around the world hungry. I do agree that pizza is versatile, but so is soup, or a salad, or a sandwich. I will have some of each.
@GardenGerty Hehe, you are welcome, I guess. I'm a biased Italian after all.