My issues are nothing

@velvet53 (15379)
Palisade, Colorado
compared to what is going on everywhere in the world right now. My medical issues can be taken care of but can things be repaired for everyone that is going through the loss that they have. I would give anything to help and I will do what I can. Can I replace a home, a vehicle, personal belongings, and on and on the list can go. No I can't replace these items. All I can do is to send all the prayers I can to everyone that is going through the many disasters in this world. Prayers to all of you.
twa I qill sebd my prayers too to all who need then
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Prayers are stronger than anything else. How are you doing, Patsie?
i send out prayers to everybody too, Don't know the details as it is too upsetting to watch, so i have not been paying attention to the radio when the subject is discussed as it makes my heart ache to see the problems. i just want everybody to have a safe and happy life not having to deal with such problems
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I wish that it could be that way also, Jennifer. Each little prayer will help. Thanks for viewing and may you have a great day.
@velvet53 thank you and you have a great day, too. my prayers are ongoing for those people
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Marty1 Thanks, Jennifer. Mine are too.
@singhisback (2258)
• Jalandhar, India
You all are in my prayers. Please take care
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thank you, my friend. You are in mine also as we can all use prayers with the way the world is.
• Jalandhar, India
@velvet53 please take care
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@singhisback Thank you, I will. And you please do the same.
No matter what else is going on in the world, YOUR issues aren't nothing, and they should always be number one priority to you. But I get it..
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thanks, Courtney. I am glad that you understood what I was trying to say here.
@dodoazo (10045)
Everything would be replaced as long as live. Don't personal properties when lost or destroyed by disaster for they can be replaced. No one couid those disasters. Thet could only be avoided its further wrath by being prepared.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Life is so much more than personal belongings. Life can't be replaced but everything else can be.
@DeborahDiane (15871)
• Laguna Woods, California
@velvet53 - I think a lot of us wish we could do more, but at least we can pray and hope people stay safe.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is true. Prayers are pretty powerful.
• Laguna Woods, California
@velvet53 - I agree that prayers are very powerful ... and often that is all we have to offer.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@DeborahDiane I agree. I can give prayers and donate some clothing and things but that is all that I can do right now.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
Same here, prayers is all I can help to those who need.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
It sounds like there are floodings going on in the Philippenes and my prayers goes out to those that is affected by this. It is not just the US that needs prayers. The whole world does.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
@velvet53 Yes, I pray that these calamities will not going to affect a lot of people.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@JustBhem It will be a long time before the southeastern part of the US gets things in some kind of order. Then there is Texas and Mexico too. Plus all the other things going on in this world. It is so sad.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
Stuff can be replaced, life is worth so much more
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I agree. I just hope that the people that has been in this mighty hurricane thinks about being alive before there material items. I know that might sound harsh but I lost everything in a fire and I was thankful that I was still alive. That was the most important thing to me.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
@velvet53 Absolutely it is the most important thing. I am afraid of hurricanes I would never live near an ocean.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@fishtiger58 Me either. Blizzards and tornadoes is more than enough for me.
@peavey (15865)
It's so awful for people to go through these storms and lose so much. I pray for them, too, not just here but around the world where things keep happening.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
It is everywhere. I guess a person focus' on the area they live but by watching the news like I have been lately I am seeing all kinds of things happening.
@peavey (15865)
@velvet53 I read that there are more and larger solar flares than usual and that was causing some things, but I don't know. Fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes... It seems like more than just a bad cycle.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@peavey Wow, what will be next? If you hear anything please let me know.
@silvermist (15807)
Yes,when you read and hear what is going on in the world we feel like our hard ships are nothing compared to those.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is so true. Since this has started I started thinking. Who am I to complain about minor things when others are worse off than me.
@silvermist (15807)
@velvet53 A quote by Helen Keller comes to my mind often.“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@silvermist That is a good one. My issues are nothing.
@responsiveme (14375)
You are right...My grumblings seem so trivial compared to what suffering is for people. Prayers go out to thoseinneed
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
By being concerned about others I am finding that I am not thinking about my issues as much. This is helping me a lot.
I agree. I can't do more than send my prayers.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is all that most of us can do. We know how strong prayers are.
@wongchoiyee (6515)
Thank you, as I am going on with depression and schizophrenia, I also want to work like normal people. Yes its never wrong to be close to prayer to God.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Prayers are powerful and can do a lot.
@prashu228 (22051)
I do think the same about my problems when i see what's happening around. Have a great day
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
It hurts to see so many people having to go through this. You have a great day too.
• Pamplona, Spain
Sending them too and there are more bits of hurricanes on the way. China is going to be hit by one and Cuba and La Habana have been very badly hit also.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I wish we could fly above all of this and suck it up and blow it away into space. Crazy thinking, huh? There is way too much going on right now.
@KrauseHome (33257)
So true... We can't say we're worse off than anyone because even in our trials and struggle there is always some one worse. We just need to Praise God No matter what we're going through.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Very true and that is what I am doing.
Stuff is just stuff as long as we are all alive things will come.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I agree with you, Angie. Is all well at your place?
There has been a few times I cried about stuff I was going through. Tonight I cried but I wish I could take back those tears If my child was in Miami tonight I could only see myself on my knees trying to find money to get her here with me. When I think of my grandma out there it upsets me. I don't know why she don't brace the cold and live with one of us. I am sorry for taking that long to comment. I worry about her living there and not leaving the house for that storm
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Sharon. all we can do is to pray for everyone. I wish your grandma would move also. This may make her decide too.
@kobesbuddy (16771)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This is a critical time, many prayers are needed, everywhere in the world!
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
You are so right, Kharla. I figure those people are in bad shape right now and we need to concentrate on sending prayers to them.
@kobesbuddy (16771)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@velvet53 Absolutely:)
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sol_cee (13166)
• Japan
Compared to the woes of the world, yes, our personal issues may be nothing.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is the way I look at it.