Went to my nephew's birthday

Mom was supposed attend his party but she was sick so I volunteered to go instead. There was also a matter of settling a payment of the sandals she bought from them. When I got there, He was taking a group selfie with his classmates. Time flies by and he's teen already surrounded by his friends. It's funny when they left his parents kept asking which one was his girl friend and he couldn't give a straight answer I stayed for a while, but when I left it was raining hard..Good thing it wasn't traffic when I got home.
It's nice that you went to your nephew's party - hope your mom is ok! Yah, it's kinda unbelievable when you see a "kid" all grown up (well almost grown up ) - oh, a girlfriend already!
Hello @much2say it was like yesterday to me, but time really flies by and now I think I've gotten old. Well, he's still young and curious.
@Letranknight2015 The young ones will always be younger than us . . . believe me, I feel it too!!
Happy birthday to your nephew.
Thank you for the greeting @TRBRocks420
That is good yu made it home in decent time.
There wasn't much of a traffic which was something I was expecting @sharon6345
@Letranknight2015 That is wonderful I think.
@shubhu3 (12249)
• New Delhi, India
Hahaha I like the selfies part. It's great that you went. And take care of your mother.
Hello @shubhu3 well, she's being active again despite of recent cough. I'd only wish she rested a lot more.
@shubhu3 (12249)
• New Delhi, India
@Letranknight2015 She is an active person. That's good.
Good you went. Id feel bad not going to a relatives party
Hello @Courtlynn Well, I went out of guilt because I didn't went with mom and my other sister in law to the meal with them.
Hope he admitted who his girlfriend was! Happy birthday to him!
He didn't really say who is the girl friend because he was afraid of his dad getting mad at him @allen0187
@Letranknight2015 Typical teenagers.
@FayeHazel (10882)
That was nice of you to go to the party. It sounds like he's really popular
Hello @FayeHazel Yeah I don't know but maybe he's some sort of a charmer in their class.
@FayeHazel (10882)
@Letranknight2015 Oh fun! To be the popular one in class lol...
• Pamplona, Spain
Hope your Mom is better now. Wish him a Happy Birthday and selfies are great to take at Parties and things like that.
She's having some coughs but better now compare over the last few days @lovinangelsinstead21
• Pamplona, Spain
@Letranknight2015 Seems like she is better then. Thyme is very good in cough syrups for those nasty coughs that won´t go away.
@gauti2483 (616)
Wow it's good for you..
Hello @gauti2483 thank you .
@Letranknight2015 your most welcome
That cake looks yummy.I hope that your nephew is happy and Happy birthday to him.
Yes, he was happy @janethwayne but kinda curious because they were supposed to watch movie theater but he didn't go with them.
I'm glad you had a good time at the party.
Hello @just4him I agree with you there at least I had a good time at their house.
@kprofgames (3025)
I like your post because of the sense of family in it. We too offer up to represent our family at functions when not everyone can attend. Sometimes I think that kind of family value is a thing of the past. Arugh the selfies, but it's a younger generation that revolves around posting pictures of themselves...everywhere.
Hello @kprofgames I don't visit my family often but it feels good knowing that I get to spent with them and surprised how grown up he is. Well, That's just too bad if Family value is a thing of the past, I realized how lonely I can be if we have that kind of family setting.
@m_audrey6788 (10796)
Happy Birthday to your nephew and Get well soon to your mom! I hope you had a great time with the party despite the weather there
Hello @m_audrey6788 Well, she's doing some activity now with her friend so I think she's recoverd a bit.