I've joined three sites this week

Mylot, bitlanders and virily. I've been waiting for my posts to be approved on those other two sites. It's kind of annoying and frustrating. At least at mylot you can post immediately. I like that. On virily I think you have to add a picture to every post. So I may not stick with it.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I am on the forumwheel and today I am trying my luck on postloop.. I hope I will get approved. I wish you good luck
Hows forum wheel?
Thank you. Good luck to you too.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@riverwild thanks too and you are welcomed
@tzwrites (3445)
Virily seems to be working for me. I like it. Don't know about bitlanders at all.
do you have to put pictures with every post in virily?
I tried bitlanders but can't get to the minimum payout, so I gave up
@riverwild I wonder that too
@Jackalyn (6666)
• Oxford, England
I have never heard of virally. This is a nice site because it is inclusive and everyone can post as long as they post something decent to say.
@melissa1024 (2356)
• Beckley, West Virginia
I just joined Virily about four days ago. It reminds me a lot of Blogjob. Although, I posted on a open list the day I joined and it still has not been approved or declined, I am also wondering how long it takes for things to get approved or declined. It does seem to been an interesting site though. What about bitlanders, have you had any luck with them this week? I was thinking about signing up with them but not sure.
On virily, i got my post approved overnight. On bitlanders, I'm still waiting and it's been two days. but I hear it can take up to a week. So I will be patient. it's not really very active there it seems.
• Beckley, West Virginia
@riverwild Hmm I may wait on Bitlanders than. I have a bunch of other sites anyways but please keep me informed on bitlanders. I stick with virily and see how it goes!
@melissa1024 what other sites? I'm looking for more.
@peachpurple (9906)
I prefer mylot, fast and immediate to publish my posts. I quit bitlanders but have not join virily yet, still viewing the reviews
I kind of like virily, although I just started. bitlanders seems stagnant
@riverwild bitlanders are alike facebook
• Nairobi, Kenya
Is virily for international users too?
@averygirl72 (12651)
I heard about bitlanders and virily but for the meantime I don't like to do blogging. I joined forumcoin instead yesterday
What do you do there?
@averygirl72 (12651)
@riverwild It's like mylot. It's a discussion site too
That sounds like something I would not like. I want my stuff put in as I post it.
Yes it's very frustrating.
@AkoPinay (10760)
bitLanders did it just recently because there are so many spammers posting non sense in the past 3 years. I was one of those who post non sense when I couldn't think of something to write I didn't join Virily because I can't attend to many. Humanatic, bitLanders, mylot and android apps are enough for me. Maybe I'll try it later.
@Tracy04 (10696)
Virily? I heard that site is not paying. Not sure too.... Update me on that soon
I will if I get paid:) I'm having fun though so I will stick with it for now. Right now I have zero in my account, but 600 virils(whatever that means lol)
@Tracy04 (10696)
@KrauseHome (33259)
Never heard of Virily. I have tried a lot of other sites out there, and right now my Writing site of choice unless I am submitting a short story or article somewhere in hopes of being paid, is myLot. Welcome, and wishing you all the Best.
Thank you, nice to meet you!