Fatigued AND restless?

@riverwild (1271)
I'm somewhat manic but at the same time I'm physically fatigued. It's a weird state to be in. I've been manic for like a week. Not good. It means I could go nutso if I don't get enough sleep. It's less and less sleep every day. I've never been in this situation though, being manic on meds. So maybe I won't go completelt nutso this time and have to go inpatient. That sucks.
when that happens to you are you able to clean your house? Now please know I am not being rude or anything. And you are free to remove this comment. I have those days as well. But when they happen I can't stop cleaning. See I have heard of people not cleaning and living in filth. It frightens me to imagine that. My daughter and I both are bipolar. I am neat and she is untidy. I just can't understand how she can clean one minute and a slob the next. Either way, I hope you're able to sleep have you thought about changing your meds?
@riverwild (1271)
I clean more than usual when I'm manic. Then I have to go lay down. Then back up. It sucks. I'm probably going to change to Seroquel in november. I can't get in to see my doctor sooner. But I really like seroquel it helps me sleep.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
Please have some rest friend. Take care
• Jaipur, India
In today's world everyone seems in tension and unrest; this is because we don't take care of ourselves or we can say that we don't have time for ourselves. For this we should start the day with Yoga and some meditation and eat healthy. Because only we can care for ourselves
@peachpurple (12851)
is the meds making you sleepless? Ask the doctor to change a lighter dose. So sorry for your problem.
@riverwild (1271)
I am hoping to change to a different med, i will see in november
@peachpurple (12851)
@riverwild ok best of luck