welcome message

Hi.i am new here,plz help me to earn some money,and do u make friendship with me
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
The best way to approach this site is to look at it as a way of chatting with friends and involve yourself in other people's discussions. It isn't a place where you get rich but you will enjoy it if you give sensible answers to the things people say. The key is really discussion.
@owlwings (38636)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to myLot. You will find nearly everything you need to know about the site in the Community Guidelines and the Earnings Program FAQs. You will also find the Frequently Asked Questions page very useful. All of these can be found in the "Help" menu under your username. Once you have read those pages - or, at the very least, the Community Guidelines - it is probably best to begin by responding to some of the discussions that interest you and to which you have something useful to add. That will give you an idea of what the site is about and how to use it.
thank,u how can i earn here by post,plz help me,how much can i earn,how can i like the post in any discussion,plz help me,i am new thats why i asking,i donnot know
@owlwings (38636)
• Cambridge, England
@subhra45 The answers are all in the pages I told you to read, especially the Earnings Program FAQs. How much you can earn is very much up to you and how much other people respond to you and comment on your responses. You have to have earned at least $5 by the end of any month before you can be paid and most people here would consider themselves doing well if they manage to reach $5 by the end of every month.
@owlwings ok,when earnings will be displayed on screen,if i like or comment in a discussion,say if my post have 5 likes,3 comments,then how much i will earn,when it is displayed on my screen
@resukill22 (4864)
Welome here, hope you enjoy staying here
yes
@subhra45 that's good to hear. Just interact to other people here. Enjoy.
welcome I hop you enjoy this site.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Welcome to MyLot land!
@Athinker (1506)
Welcome here .Just try to interact with others
@singhisback (2180)
• Jalandhar, India
Welcome to mylot friend. Enjoy your time mylotting. Do check the FAQs.
@khalif85 (352)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Sure. Just following you. Btw, im also new here. This site is so much fun.
@dodoazo (16038)
Welcome. Familiarize your first of the guidelines Check it in the help section of this page.