Who Is A Toxic Person?

@mandala100 (25013)
Hong Kong
It's always wise not to surround ourselves with toxic people. According to psychcentral.com, a toxic person is one who "is deeply wounded and for whatever reason, they are not yet able to take responsibility for their wounding, their feelings, their needs and their subsequent problems in life.” It also observed that, "It’s not that the whole person is toxic. Rather, their behavior is toxic or your relationship with the person is toxic." Are you a toxic person? Do you know of any toxic people? How do you handle a toxic person? Can you add anything on the list of toxic people? Picture credit: nz.pinterest.com
@m_audrey6788 (11004)
I don`t know much about it..Maybe I`m a toxic person too due to my bad experiences in life
@mandala100 (25013)
@m_audrey6788 I don't think that you are my friend.
@mandala100 .. Thank you my friend
@mandala100 (25013)
@m_audrey6788 You are always welcome my friend and each of us has his or her share of bad experience in life my friend. I'll see you later my friend.
@ilocosboy (32259)
Its good you shared this buddy and I think I need to avoid some peers
@mandala100 (25013)
@ilocosboy Yes we really need to avoid those who are included on the lists my friend for the sake of our well-being and mental health.
@ilocosboy (32259)
@mandala100 no negative person no polluted person
@prashu228 (22275)
I am not a toxic person, met a lot of such people
@mandala100 (25013)
@prashu228 Yes my friend there are lots of toxic people out there.
I do my best to stay away from toxic people as described in your image above. When I do encounter them in a chance meeting, I do my best to instill some positivity in them.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I have ever come across toxic people and I have also been toxic at some point in my life. It really makes someone a bad person. But it can be solved if someone is willing to do so.
@shynu44 (3249)
that person who always judge you but never judge himself or herself is a toxic person.
I have very little to do with them and, pray they will get better.
@Platespinner (18096)
I'm non toxic, myself, but I would still suggest that chewing on me probably isn't a good idea.
I don't think I could add anything to that list but from the time I read the book The 48 Laws of Power, I've been staying away from those people on your list.
@singhisback (2258)
• Jalandhar, India
I have some in my office