More appointments today

@velvet53 (15001)
Palisade, Colorado
Good morning,afternoon/evening everyone. The sun is shining and it looks like another beautiful day here. I have been trying to only do one post a day with all the things that are going on in the world. I do have two appointments today. One is for physical therapy then I have to have more blood drawn for another thyroid test. Then I will make a quick trip to the store and then homeward bound for me. Hopefully I won't have to go anywhere again until Friday What are your plans for today? Whatever it may be I wish you a blessed and happy day. Don't forget to smile.
But i like reading your posts.. . Hope the PT helps. No plans really just boyfriend coming so we can talk about things, and making cookies later so i didnt make them saturday
What kind of cookies will you bake? I am going to attempt to make. chocolate chip or another cookie just not guaranteed what cookie I will attempt for the first time!
@Marty1 peanut butter, and chocolate chip
@Courtlynn I have an easy recipe for peanut butter cookies I was thinking about maybe making as my first cookie experiment er... I mean baking! Hope they turn out great!
@singhisback (2278)
• Jalandhar, India
I hope the day becomes great for you
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thank you. I did end up having a good day. How was yours?
• Jalandhar, India
@velvet53 that's nice. It was good. Now it's morning
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@singhisback It will soon be bed time for me unless I get a surge of energy.
I have an appointment this afternoon with a social worker. She is coming to my home. I don't go out unless I have to. Have a good and safe day.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Why didn't hey show up yesterday? I hope everything went well.
@velvet53 .....SHe was swamped after the holiday. Came today. Just wants us to wash the walls upstairs.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@celticeagle I see. It came out pretty good then, didn't it?
@Lizirazo (773)
Nothing special today, at home spending time wit my kids. Wish you a blessed and happy day too.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thanks, Lizzy. How was your day. How many kids do you have?
@Lizirazo (773)
@velvet53 My day is going on fine. I have triplets babies ( 2 girls and 1 boy) first time delivery. What about you?
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Lizirazo I have two grown sons. They are soon to be 39 and 43. I do have a total of 8 grandchildren so far.
@Tracy04 (10418)
Hope you have a great day ahead!
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thanks Tracy. It was a good day but a lot busier than I had planned for it to be.
@Tracy04 (10418)
@velvet53 I'm MyLotting now before get more busier next week.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Tracy04 What is going on next week?
@JESSY3236 (4535)
I thought I wasn't going to go outside today, but I couldn't stand it being the house with my cat wanting to go out. So I went to get the mail and take out the trash. I hope to listen to one more hour of my audiobook.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Sometimes the fresh air will do wonders for us. What book are you listening to?
@JESSY3236 (4535)
@velvet53 I was listening to King's Deception by Steve Berry. I finished listening to it on Thursday.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@JESSY3236 What is it about?
I hope you have a great day and everything goes well today. My children have doctor appointments this afternoon, that's all the plans here for today.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
How did the appointments go? Are you all ok down there? I do hope that you are doing well.
@velvet53 We had to reschedule because the doctors office was closed due to hurricane damage. Yes we are okay. Some places have flooding and are without power still but we didn't get hit bad where we are-thank God!
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@LovingMyBabies That is a blessing that you didn't get it bad. I am sorry to hear that your had to reschedule your appointments but there wasn't anything anyone could do about that.
@kobesbuddy (7015)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You already brightened up my morning, just hearing your optimistic words! No, 'poor me, poor me' but instead, a positive attitude, to face this day head-on!:) With that attitude, it will be a great day
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thanks, Kharla. I feel that there are many others that we need to think about. I know that I will be ok but will these people? They are very important to me even though I don't know a fraction of them. How's your granddaughter doing? Oh, yes, how is her big brother doing?
• East Tawas, Michigan
@velvet53 The kids are doing great! As for people we meet, I just write their name down as I go. At home, I have a list of people, who are in need, then I pray throughout the day. I keep that list on my desk, next to our computer.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@kobesbuddy That is a great way to do it. I need to do the same.
@sugartoes (31307)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I wish you all the best with your P T & all the test they are doing it has been a busy few weeks that's for sure but it keeps us busy.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
It sure does.
No plans for today, just trying to get back some of my energy.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
I wish that I could get back some of mine too.
We have lovely weather here too. So glad you have the same!!!
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
I am going to enjoy this nice weather as long as I can. Winter will be here soon and things will really change.
I need sleep as soon as possible. I have been up to over 24 hours. I was told my daughter would visit me today. i want to see her and don't know the time. so I stayed up. After that visit, I will be going to bed. Right now I am trying to reach my goals before that time arrives.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Just don't over do it and come down sick. Did your daughter show up?
@sallypup (18769)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm a day behind. I hope it all went as planned for you. Yesterday, when you posted this, I was pretty quiet but decided to go to town to a thrift store and some banking. Whoopie!