How do you know if someone is your soul mate ?

@EddieHands (32256)
How do you know if someone is your soul mate ? Is it just a magical or spiritual feeling ? What is it do you think ?please tell me.
You feel incredibly comfortable with a person, and you can always be yourself around that person..
@EddieHands (32256)
so like happy and free?? ok i get that! Blessings
@1creekgirl (8347)
I don't think a couple starts off being "soul mates." I think if it happens, it takes many years of commitment, dedication, patience, and plain old hard work, along with the fun and romance. My husband and I are soul mates, but it took us a long time to become that.
@singhisback (2258)
• Jalandhar, India
We felt like friends with our soul mate.
@EddieHands (32256)
I know. But what if you have friends. But yet they are stlll not a soul mate??? but good point!
• Jalandhar, India
@EddieHands welly that's all eternal
@sabtraversa (9814)
I don't believe in soul mates, so I don't really know. I think it takes time, because all crushes and feelings are alike. Then if you spend time together for many years, you break up but always come back together, then maybe that person is your soul mate.
@EddieHands (32256)
wow many years??? that sounds like a long time lol.. Now I see why you don't believe in soul mates lol..
@EddieHands Yes, many years can be a lifetime, actually.
@EddieHands (32256)
@sabtraversa i don't have that much time!! lol i mean lol.. but do you don't think soul mates are magical like in the Disney movies?? lol
@vandana7 (57187)
Like all roads lead to Rome, there can be different ways of finding your soul mate. Some are straight ..like bang you just know it. Others are twisted. And yet others are long drawn. You don't get to choose. There will be a moment you'd just know this is the right thing to do.
@EddieHands (32256)
Wow thank you for the advice