Where to find free photos?

I need free photos for HP and virily, but I don't know where to find them. And how do you accredit them properly, so I don't run into copyright issues? I am running out of my own photos to use for articles, and I need a source for more.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Pixabay is free.
There are several sources of free photos: Pixabay.com Unsplash.com StockSnap.io morguefile.com
Thanks Anna!
@riverwild I hope you can find some good photos.
@LadyDuck I did, thanks.
@1hopefulman (17518)
Many here use Pixabay and just say: Photo credit: Pixabay
Thanks I'll check it out
• Denmark
There's also Wikimedia.
@MALUSE Thanks, I'll check that out too.
@Tracy04 (10239)
Not using virily at the moment.
@AkoPinay (9863)
Each writing sites has their own rule so I cannot answer as I am not a member of those sites Some blogging sites I joined before only allow image URLs and write image credits below the post or below the image. This article may not be applicable on HP and Virily but you can watch the video and get some ideas where to search photos for your posts:
Adding Photosand Videoson bitLanders Blog Posts A blogcan appear to be interesting and appealing when accompanied with videos, pictures or graphics that support and enhance the essence of the entire blog for readers to fully visualize, grasp and understan
@lovebuglena (2027)
Go to pixabay website. They have lots of photos and they are free to use. You may not find a fitting photo for your article every time but there are lots of them to choose from.