Remember the view of the Fla keys?

@sugartoes (40035)
Greencastle, Indiana
I told you I would find a video on what Irma did on the Fla keys after it was over well I found it for you guys. From what I seen on here it looks like they made it pretty good from what I'm looking at compared to other places. I'll look for MORE videos to send you like this like Tampa that I gave you a look at BEFORE Irma I'll look for that one next.
TO ALL -- WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lppwGEDeYU Uploaded for citizen reference and educational purposes. Source: Facebook-Li...
@alberello75 (17169)
• Genova, Italy
I've shared with @Berniezeitler , an article about flood damage, in the Italian city of Livorno. You can see that from his discussion.
@Daljinder (21220)
I have seen the pictures. Some of them look like the apocalypse has hit or the post war area. Others are underwater. Only tips of houses visible
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder yeah there's a LOT of places that's gonna take time to get the area back in shape but there's SOME places that did good.
@Daljinder (21220)
@sugartoes Lucky for them! I wasn't even aware that US has something like " hurricane season"
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder really? yeah fla & all the far south knows when them things get started cause of how long they last, the season starts in aug & peak season is in sept & they end in nov BUT they've been know to start earlier & end later.
@VivaLaDani13 (19027)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I agree with what @Daljinder said that it looked like an apocalypse. Just terrible.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 it's going to be awhile before it will ever get close to what it USE to look like & to live anywhere in fla you BETTER be rich 3 X's cause I have some friends that live there & they tell me the price in fla is CRAZY not like it was 11 yrs ago when WE use to live there.
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
It breaks my heart to see all this damage. It will be years before it will ever be the same.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 & VERY expensive to live in Fla even as HIGH as it is NOW it's gonna be even HIGHER.
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes It sure will be. I know there are a lot of people who were struggling before so I can only imagine how it is now.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 it's not gonna be easy that's for sure then AGAIN it may be JUST what they needed.
I told you, I was sure, I sent them all my good vibes. I love too much those places.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck you did a AWESOME job my dear.
@sugartoes I could not accept they were destroyed. I have searched for photos and videos soon after the Keys were touched. I felt so much better when I noticed that not everything was lost there.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck yeah they got lucky that's for sure.
It didn't look like it suffered a lot of damage at all. Which is surprising.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah I'm very surprised MOST places did pretty good from what they got for as long as they did & made it fairly good Most it's all about flooding but that's to be expected with Fla.
@sugartoes Yes it is.
@Deepizzaguy (12261)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The damage of the Florida Keys is major league material.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Deepizzaguy it's a place where people retire at & that love to be on the water & enjoy the (GOOD LIFE) but they did pretty good.
@Deepizzaguy (12261)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@sugartoes The city will rebuild and it will be a better city to call a retirement home just like New Orleans.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Deepizzaguy yep they STILL trying to rebuild from all the OTHER hurricanes they've had over the yrs that I was in.
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
I am watching it now.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 yeah I just posted another one on here a few mins ago.
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes Headed your way.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 well from what the weather is saying we MIGHT be spared with Irma thank god.
@Tracy04 (10527)
I looked at the picture and I smiled.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tracy04 glad you liked it
@sugartoes Thanks for the encouragement from the pic and the share of what it looks like in Florida!
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler you welcome you can watch the whole video if you move the red line at the bottom of it that covers it ALL.
• Riga, Latvia
WOW all of these videos certainly show great damage. You have to see these photos
As Hurricane Irma, now a tropical storm, moves out of Florida, images of the destruction left behind are beginning to appear.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra I use to live there so I know what hurricanes can do to Fla I'm watching the weather channel that's showing what ALL it had done to places.