My excitement for the day

@CoralLevang (34495)
I have a few things on my agenda for today and tomorrow: -- Notifications -- Postcards written for Postcrossing project (done) -- Get passport photos taken -- Go to licensing department to find out necessary details of getting the enhanced drivers' license -- Finish filling out passport renewal paperwork -- Cardiologist appointment at 9 a.m. Wednesday -- Return two DVDs to the library Oh, what an exciting life I lead. Not. I wish I were still working. I feel like such an old person. Maybe I need to get myself a cool sombrero to make me feel more festive and alive? Photo credit: Pixabay, CC0
Good luck at your Cardiologist appointment at 9 a.m. Wednesday
@CoralLevang (34495)
Thank you, I appreciate it.
I work full time and I don't do as many things as you've listed here. Get our your sombrero!
@CoralLevang (34495)
I think a crazy hat or two would be appropriate!
And here I am looking forward to retirement! I want to venture out to play rather than work.
@CoralLevang (34495)
In the last decade of my life all of the work that I have done has been an adventure. I can honestly say that I really looked forward to doing the kind of work I was doing in the last decade. It rarely seems like a chore.
@CoralLevang I do enjoy the work I do. Sometimes it is really difficult to do this work both physically and mentally. If I could pick and choose those I provide services for and the work that I do for them, it would be a plus. Unfortunately, you need to do what is required. I fear I will either burn out or have an injury that will cause me to not be able to work.
@CoralLevang (34495)
@ElusiveButterfly so what would a situation look like where you could pick and choose?
I wish I weren't working! Actually, no, it has been really good so far.
@CoralLevang (34495)
I need to find something to do that allows me to feel like I make a difference. That's the hardest part of not working
@CoralLevang I would volunteer at the animal shelter if I felt that way. That would definitely make me feel like I was making a difference.
@CoralLevang (34495)
@NJChicaa I would love to do that, but I'm allergic to cats. So, I have to be careful.
I want a sombrero too. I really could use one out here. Your list wore me out ....... I need a nap
@CoralLevang (34495)
It's over two days. I hardly need a nap for it!
Ok, ok, so I izzz lazzzy @CoralLevang gettin in the car n runnin around and about just about wears me out.
@CoralLevang (34495)
@rebelann *laughs* You nut! Thanks for the laugh.
• Denmark
You can't have adventures every day, can you?
@CoralLevang (34495)
why not? I suppose it has everything to do with one's. Definition of the word Adventure.
• Denmark
@CoralLevang Yes, of course. Everyday life can also hold adventures.
@CoralLevang (34495)
@MALUSE too often, we forget to stop and smell the roses. That is an adventure in and of itself.
@alberello75 (11147)
• Genova, Italy
Well, from what I can deduce, your days are very busy. There are those who envy you, but who think differently. I agree with you. Better to have things to do, than a sedentary life.
@CoralLevang (34495)
I hardly have anything of which to be envious. But I wish there were those people that would go on Small adventures with me.
@alberello75 (11147)
• Genova, Italy
@CoralLevang No, nothing of that. You have a normal life
@mandala100 (23909)
@CoralLevang Good luck on all of your to do list my friend.
@CoralLevang (34495)
Most of it is done.
@mandala100 (23909)
@CoralLevang I'm so glad to hear that my friend.
@kobesbuddy (7139)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Are you going out of the country? Also, what is a Postcrossing project? Probably two dumb questions
@CoralLevang (34495)
Postcrossing.com is a postcard project that is designed to get people writing and receiving mail in postcard form. I love it. And I did not renew my passport when it expired two years ago thinking I was dying anyway. I am not going to not get it and have it available. Nothing planned yet.
• East Tawas, Michigan
@CoralLevang Postcrossing sounds like something you really enjoy.
@CoralLevang (34495)
@kobesbuddy I do. I've gotten over a hundred cards from all over the world. I only receive postcards from people out of this country, though I have considered changing that on my profile page
The crazy hat would only work if you have that crazy look! Something like this guy ---
@CoralLevang (34495)
Oh, I could show you pictures. LOL
@CoralLevang post the photos here in the site for everyone to see.
@CoralLevang (34495)
@allen0187 I will
@SonjaRae (5631)
If you get one I want one too and we have to go take pictures together! LOL
@CoralLevang (34495)
Sombreros all around then!!
@SonjaRae (5631)
@CoralLevang Arriba!!!!!! Gritos!
@CoralLevang (34495)
@SonjaRae *laughs*
@KrauseHome (32392)
Now the passport part of things does sound exciting. I would Love to go that far with getting an enhanced one for me, but I need to eventually try and see if I can get my Birth Certificate somehow this time. They keep on saying they cannot find one for me, or it is sealed?
@CoralLevang (34495)
Where were you born?
@prashu228 (18825)
Hope all your works are done for the day. Hope everything is fine
@CoralLevang (34495)
Most of what I needed to get done was done yesterday. And I just got back from the cardiologist.
• Rochester, New York
You have a lot to do. Are you planning a vacation in the future?? I used to belong to a site called "The Letter Exchange". It was great. You send and receive hand written letters. Something you very rarely see these days.
@CoralLevang (34495)
I am not in the planning stages just yet, but I want to be prepared enough to not have to stall when I am. I love postcrossing. Is TLE still up and running?