Feel awful

One of my friends on facebook, that I met online through my ex back in MySpace days, posted today that she was living in PR. Which was news to me, as I knew she lived in FL. So I commented "what?!" And just an hour ago she messaged me, saying yes she moved because her husband left her. This girl, is one of the sweetest human beings this world has, and she's not even 0.00000001% ugly. So this definitely sucked to hear. And I figured she was sad and stuff.. But she's not . She said it happened almost 10 weeks ago, and she's now finally found peace and hope. That makes me happy to hear, but I know if it was me, I would need 10 months or more, not 10weeks to be okay with my husband leaving me. As a husband isn't just a guy you're dating and what not. It's a HUSBAND. But I so know everyones different. Plus some act like they're over stuff but really aren't.. I just hope she's truly happy right now, and if not, I hope she finds it someday soon.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Some people can get over things faster than others. A lot of times those people find out later that they really didn't get over things, it was all a cover up. I sure hope that your friend is happy and doing well.
Me too
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Courtlynn Just hope for the best and be there if she needs you.
@velvet53 i am.
@stringer321 (2731)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
My dad's sister's daughter is also sweet, she has a second degree in chemistry and biology, she studied education for kids and she teaches chemistry at school. Her husband left her too. She grows their 2 children alone. We brought her our car so she can drive but, alas, the car got broke, some old pipe got broken and the water dripped out and the motor got hot. She got her home robbed twice by thieves when no one was at home. That's just not fair. Now she has a small barking dog, a mini pinscher. If I was a millionair, I would give her some millions so she can buy some peace. I hope you all out there are saved from the huricanes like Irma and her friends... If FL means Florida, I am not jealuse with your friend who moved to Florida
She didnt move to Florida she lived there for years, along with texas, before now living in PR.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
@Courtlynn Puerto Rico ? I hope she dances salsa and enjoys. Why did she move to Puerto Rico ?
@stringer321 because her husband left her.. like the post says
If he treated her badly then maybe she really is at peace now. If I was being treated badly or controlled constantly I would be sad yes but at the same time it would be relieving too. I hope your friend is truly happy and at peace.
He didn't treat her bad. They were always happy and good.
@Courtlynn Oh that's weird. She might just be trying to stay strong. =(
@LovingMyBabies i guess but shes a positive person most thw time so yeah probably..
@SonjaRae (5794)
I really admire people who are able to move on and not dwell on the past. I remember when my daughter was younger teenager, she was reading a book called he's just not that into you before the movie came out. I don't know why I like many people tend to try to figure out What happened, why they left, why I wasn't good enough, why they didn't want me, why I wasn't worth fighting for! But the truth is why dwell in the negative.
Its normal to dwell on it. I think those who dont when it comes to a long friendship or relationship, for at least for 6 months, are weird.
@SonjaRae (5794)
@Courtlynn LOL I gotcha
Let's hope she is truly happy and she is not faking not to stress those around her.
Noone knows he left her. She hasnt announced it
@ShailjaS (21)
Getting over a relationship can be tough but in the end we need to make a decision whether that relationship is worthy of 10 months, 10 weeks or just 10 days. Wish your friend a great life ahead.
Well being a real relationship, I'd say it is worthy. But thats me. As my post says
It really depends on what kind of husband he was. If she was not happy in her marriage then it wouldn't tak3 as much time to get over him leaving. Glad that she is doing well.
They were great together. Both happy. He just lost the happy and love for her recently.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
People process things different ways. I feel bad for your friend.
Thanks
@Tina30219 (25789)
• Onaway, Michigan
So sorry to hear this hope she finds happiness again with someone else. She sounds like from what you are saying she is relieved was she not happy before he left? It took me a while after my ex left me to feel at peace about it and get back out there. If it was not for my boyfriend and having mylot I would not have made it through the hardest of my divorce.
No, she was happy. He left her. He recently stopped loving her
@prashu228 (22131)
So sorry for the beautiful lady. Hope she moved on. All the best to her
That's sad to hear, but maybe she realizes she is better off without him. Not everyone who leaves our life is a loss.
It's her HUSBAND, and she still wanted to be together and loves him. Any loss is a loss. Maybe some are shorter losses than others, but we liked or loved those who left or who we left at one point so they are still real losses at first.
@Courtlynn Well yes, but in time she may come to realize the above. Every relationship is different..and some people after awhile it just seems like a relief they are gone, but sorry for your friend nonetheless.
@snowy22315 shes ok but doesnt feel relief.
@singhisback (2258)
• Jalandhar, India
What's her name on Facebook
Not going to give that out.
• Jalandhar, India
@Courtlynn thanks lol
Probably have some back story to it but I'm glad she's doing better and found her peace and hope. I hope she is okay.
No back story. They were always good, happy. He stopped loving her recently.