What's cooking?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (20650)
Davao, Philippines
I woke up again to the smell of food outside. My second Brother and his wife started their food business and sell them outside our house. I normally not a morning person but for 2 mornings already I'm able to wake up early. My second Brother, to be honest, is a good cook. He inherits my Father's taste of food but I also know how to cook but I don't know if I have the same taste buds like Father. And seeing their food display, from 5 dishes they only have 2 left for them to sell. Is it a good business, right? Now, Brother is cooking again for another 2 sets of dishes. What is your favorite dish you want to have for breakfast?
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I like a lot of different items for breakfast. My favorite is eggs over easy, toast, hash browns. orange juice, milk and some type of meat.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I also like eggs, bacon, and hams for breakfast.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@JustBhem I don't eat that much at times but when I do I love it.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
@velvet53 Ah okay. I eat breakfast because I take meds.
@singhisback (2258)
• Jalandhar, India
I'm happy that you are getting up early these days. I like to have cheese chilly
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, and I get sleepy after. Lol Is that for your breakfast?
• Jalandhar, India
@JustBhem lol. No for lunch or dinner
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
@singhisback I see, so you are not taking your breakfast?
Grats on their business! What sort of meals do they cook and serve? Breakfast for me can be varied. I can have something simple like oatmeal to something as plentiful like an American breakfast.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
Every day he cooks different dishes and today they have meat balls, tiny shrimp omelet, pork humba, pork kilawin and pork sinigang.
@thelme55 (11474)
@JustBhem Oh my God! I am really drooling. I think I will make humba tomorrow.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 Yay, me too. It's one of my favorite Filipino dishes.
@prashu228 (22051)
That's a good. Cooking is an art.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
Really is.
@sol_cee (13166)
• Japan
Wow, it's good to hear that their business is booming. :)
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
I hope they learned their lesson Sol after all the mess they did. Wife is no longer working and back to being a plain wife. Which is good because she is able to take care of their kids. And hopefully, their business stays like that.
@jobelbojel (4719)
Good to know. I am planning to tell my father to put up a business like this.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, it is a good business though, especially if you work in an office. You can sell it to your office mates. I did it when I was working in BPO.
@averygirl72 (12529)
That's good to hear they have a successful food business. I also want to have that at home too but we need to renovate our place to make it attractive to customers
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
It is indeed a good business. Brother also fixes our place outside for their food business.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Grits and eggs
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
I love eggs in the morning and a hot coffee.
@rubyriaz007 (1575)
cooking preparation
Hi @JustBhem, My mother and mother-in-law are also great cooks. They cook all Indian dishes . Both of them know many recipes of south Indian and north Indian dishes. I prefer North Indian food more.I have also cooked many south Indian dishes like Sambar. Among south Indian dishes I love Dosa And Sambar. If you are a good cook can prepare different dishes and sell also for people who have no time to cook as they are working and love homely food. It is a great business for a housewife. She can make money out of it as there will be many bachelors ,working women who would buy as they have no time to cook and miss homely food.
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
That's what my second Brother and his wife are doing now. They have food business outside our house. They sell homely food which is cheaper but taste good. And they are doing great with their business.
@JustBhem Glad to hear it.. Its a great business as many bachelors and working women will be craving to have homely food as they would get bored with restaurant foods. And moreover its cheaper than the food at restaurants .Safe and reliable. Wishing them great success..
@JustBhem (20650)
• Davao, Philippines
@rubyriaz007 Yes, it is much better to sell cheaper food but great taste.
@thelme55 (11474)
What food was he cooking? I am getting hungry now thinking about Filipino food.