When Single

@Kahl39 (1068)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
People think that if you are single, you have less burden to bear. Here's a thing. Should I have another choice, I could have reset priorities. You can always have a choice in life. I have a choice. You have a choice. But never think that because you are married, when in need you need others to help. Nor you have the right to tread on others' feet by using others as a lame excuse. Have fear in the Almighty. Isn't that supposed to be your obligation to handle? Never say, "You're single anyway." So. Can I not say or did you ever hear me say, "You're married anyway." That's your choice, isn't it? Be very happy. Cos definitely I am so happy with my choice. And just so you know, it is also my choice to keep my status. What's your status? Are you happy with it? Is/Was it a choice you made yourself?
@SAM774 (2010)
I am Single.... though I am searching lol yeah no hurry .... and yup well written It's your choice
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@SAM774 My profuse gratitude. And yeah you'll find someone sooner enough I hope so. Changing your choice then?
@SAM774 (2010)
@Kahl39 what choice?.... didn't get you sorry
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@SAM774 Oh wasn't it actually your choice to be single? Or so?
@AkoPinay (10735)
I am a happy single. Happy because it is my choice. I want to be free.
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@AkoPinay Exactly. Living free is sure fun and happy.
@ivansin (577)
@AkoPinay me too at this time. in future, I may have a chance.,but nobody know the future. at least, I enjoy single now.
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@ivansin Yes, the is the point of the matter. What is most important is being happy for the time being.
@ivansin (577)
@Kahl39 I am single. It is my choice. I hate hearing that "you are single and you need to find a girl" i am very busy and always stay in my studio over night. I have no time to meet my friends and my mother. So, if I have a girlfriend or wife, then I also have no time to meet her. I do not think it is good for the girl. So, I prefer to be single at this stage. obviously, it is my choice and no need to tell me "you need a girl". but.... All my friends seems to do not understand that. they always worry about me because I am single. ...
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@ivansin. Very well said. Yeah, it is only a matter of choice and what makes somebody happy. Anyways, happy to know.
@prashu228 (22218)
No body has the right to say ..but people don't understand that..and i feel like
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@prashu228 Exactly. We can opine but not at the expense of others of course.
I'm single as well, but hopes to have the same body as you some day hahaha Im happy and contented being single.
@Kahl39 (1068)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@Letranknight2015 I believe nothing is impossible even in sculpting your body, improving the gift of God.