Having fun at virily

I made one quiz yesterday and two today. I find I really enjoy it. None are reviewed and published yet. The quizzes take a while to do (I have to fact check a lot) but it is fun. I took some quizzes, but I found I have more fun making them.
@silvermist (14891)
Good to know you are enjoying your time at Verily.How many points do you need to cash out?
I have no idea, I wish i knew.
@dodoazo (6655)
It's good that Virily is in the circulation for which the last time I accessed it in error. It couldn't be reached. By the way, have already made your cash out?
No, i've only made a few virils so far.
What do you do the quizzes for? Is it a job or for fun only? Is this though a site you found online?
It is a pay site, but I just joined. I'm not sure how it works with being paid yet.
@riverwild I want to check it out and see if it is something for me. Thank you for mentioning it here.
@Hannihar river wild, How do you like virily? I would like to know more about how it works? I went into it and still not sure how it works. If someone does not deal with a gif then how does one find an image to bring in to there?
• Jaipur, India
We should respond also.