What happens to our bodies if we don't exercise

Jaipur, India
We are all taught since our childhood that exercise is very good for our health. But if we all actually doing it? As a result, these people end up screwing up their health and only take to exercising when a doctor warns them. But have you ever thought what happens when we you do not exercise? The lesser the activity, the slower the metabolism, increase in fat mass,Sluggish brain response and weaker muscles and bones.
@resukill22 (3249)
I think our body will become weak.
Very weak.
Yes, that is definitely what happens when you don't exercise.
You become lazy and are unable to move around like you should. You need to exercise to stay physically fit.
@jaiho2009 (39084)
I agree, without exercise our health will be compromised. I am a gym person but I keep myself moving all the time by doing household chores and also a home exercise like watching Zumba on YouTube thrice or twice a week.
When we don't do exercise, we become more fat and lethargic...
@velvet53 (15042)
• Palisade, Colorado
I used to exercise all the time then I quit. I am paying for it now.
@prashu228 (18848)
We become weak, ..and all sorts of diseases attack
@Athinker (1445)
If we eating and not exercising then we become fatty or weak
@Abbey8 (13)
It is very tiring to exercise but I always walk and I guess walking is also another type of exercise so maybe that's enough or should I do more?
@YrNemo (4185)
I pointed this out to some male teenagers, and they told me, 'haven't you noticed that all nerds tend to be taller than the ones who exercise like mad?' I give up!
@ilocosboy (25547)
Then you feel like rusted like metal
@yanzalong (5918)
Especially your heart muscle will experience atrophy, thus the ability to pump blood is weaker. This is shown by the higher beat of your heart when walking or moving. Other bodily organs will also be weaker more fat accumulation which will finally block the artery.
@acelawrites (9989)
We really need to exercise daily; make a lot of movements instead of always sitting or lying down.