Where you from?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (13577)
Isn't it amazing that through this site we are able to meet friends in all over the world? In Europe, in the US of A and in ASIA Pacific. I'm so glad that in those places I have friends I followed and it feels like I already visit those places through their discussions and pictures. I'm from the Philippines and I live particularly in Davao City. My place is one of the largest city in the country when it comes to the land area. We have a population of 1,632,991 people based on the 2015 census. And we are known to our Durian. I'm not going to discuss the entire information about our city. It will take us a long way. Anyway, tell us where you from. Happy Wednesday.
@ilocosboy (25017)
You're from southermost, I'm from northernmost.-- Ilocos Sur. No more than a million of population and land area is small compare to others. 32 municipalities and two cities. We speak Ilocano language. Famous personalities include President Quirino, Chavit Singson, Father Jose Burgos among others.
@cacay1 (30525)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy , How I like to visit Ilocos,
@JustBhem (13577)
How I love to visit Ilocos, is it near Vigan? Yes, I know that based on your Profile name. Lol.
@ilocosboy (25017)
@JustBhem my town is an hour away to Vigan
Well, I was born in Malate, Manila Philippines and had lived and stayed in different Cities like Makati, Paranaque, Valenzuela and Quezon City not until I met my German husband and live with him here in Germany
@JustBhem (13577)
Oh, I didn't know you are a Filipina. Thanks to this I will able to know who is my kababayan. How long have you been there?
@JustBhem ..That part I can`t answer but yes I`m half filipina and somehow half spanish
@JustBhem (13577)
@m_audrey6788 I see I understand. Wow. I can imagine you have a pretty mixture.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am USA Bhem. You may have guessed this by my flag. I currently am living in the state of Colorado, though I have lived overseas and other states as well.
@JustBhem (13577)
Yay, and I have a very dear friend from Colorado, USA. Nice meeting you Tiara?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@JustBhem Nice meeting you too dear Bhem.
@JustBhem (13577)
I'm from Wisconsin in the USA. It's in the upper Midwest. Wisconsin is bordered by the Mississippi River on the left, Lake Michigan to the East, and Lake Superior to the northwest, Upper Michigan on the northeast. Minnesota is on the west, Michigan on the east, Illinois to the south, and Iowa to the southwest. Canada is north. That should give you a good idea where Wisconsin is. If you look at the state of Wisconsin, Green Bay is at the base of the arm going up beside Lake Michigan.
@JustBhem (13577)
And I have a friend from Wisconsin, USA. Thanks for letting me know about that my friend.
@cacay1 (30525)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him, wow!
@cacay1 (30525)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Davao is so famous as the residential city of our beloved President Duterte. I am among the million supporters of DDS worldwide.I am from Cagayan de Oro city,
@JustBhem (13577)
Yay. So you know Bisaya. Yes, and I am proud Davaoena here.
@cacay1 (30525)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JustBhem hahaha we are BISDAK! I have been there in Vavao many times. I hope to meet you there someday,
I was born in Milan, Italy, the most industrial Italian city, I have lived 22 years in my country, then moved to south of France for almost 30 years and now we are retired here in Switzerland.
@JustBhem (13577)
And I have a friend In Switzerland. Hi there Anna. I have a friend who used to be an Aupair in Switzerland. And she travelled in Europe.
@JustBhem Do you know in which city in Switzerland? I am in the south, in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland.
@JustBhem (13577)
@LadyDuck I forgot to ask her, let me check her Instagram.
@Christinb (378)
I am from Kenya.our country is known for producing the world's best athletes
@JustBhem (13577)
Hi there Christine from Kenya. Nice meeting you and thank you for the information.
@JustBhem you are welcome
@JustBhem (13577)
@prashu228 (18698)
I am from South India. I live in a city near to Bay of Bengal. .
@JustBhem (13577)
And I have a friend in India. Is that the capital of India?
@prashu228 (18698)
@JustBhem no it's not capital.. capital is Delhi, which is in North India.
@JustBhem (13577)
@prashu228 I see. So Delhi is the capital of India?
I live in the same country you're living as well.
@JustBhem (13577)
I know that. Where in particular?
@cacay1 (30525)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@responsiveme (12552)
Am from the North East part of India