Do We Need Help With Our Story Writing?

@Bluedoll (17144)
I’m not sure if this helped or not but I do know it certainly made me laugh. I stumbled on this in my travels while I was thinking about story writing ideas. There are tools around the internet to spark the imagination or get you to become more organized in your story planning department. My story (me is penny) was about an 80 year woman from Russia. It occurred to me to improve the story it might be easier to just write it myself but then I do need to give a hands-up for the idea. With a few key words we can actually write something? Though what "in online" is I’m not quite sure.
By Penny.... What would you do if you knew there were smelly aliens with shocking habits near the ones you love?The night of the meeting changes everything for Sonya Smith, a 80-year-old blogger from online...
• Marion, Kansas
That would probably be my first question, "What is In online" ? Is it "in online writing" or "in online earning" or maybe even "in online romance, or friendship". I do not do well with writing stories.
@Bluedoll (17144)
Because the story was not actually written by Penny (penny being me) but by a computer it got a little messed up. My choice of keywords might not have helped. I found it funny.
@Bluedoll (17144)
I looked at this because I need help coming up with a story idea. It might help with that if I can stop laughing and being silly. ha ha
@owlwings (38090)
• Cambridge, England
Thank you for this! I set about 'crafting' my own story ("The Crumpled Sardine Can") which is equally, if not more, bizarre. For some reason, it put me in mind of the lyrics of an old, half-remembered song: '"You can tell a man who snoozes By the adjectives he chooses" And the elk got up and slowly walked away.' I can quite imagine aliens to be smelly, of course. We are somewhat used to human odours but I would imagine even the pleasantest of alien ones would seem unpleasant to us!
@poehere (17456)
• French Polynesia
Sometime it works and sometimes it doesn't. Not all systems can generate a good story. There are always flaws in these systems because they can only do what the creator tells it to do.
@Bluedoll (17144)
My purpose was to see if some idea would come out of it for a story. Didn't expect it to write one for me even if it could. Yes it can only do what we tell it to do. Computer make me a million dollars! Now if only it was that simple ha ha
@poehere (17456)
• French Polynesia
@Bluedoll You are so right. I have never tried one of those programs before. They are funny and it could be interesting to try and clean up the story. It might actually be a good one.
"In online" is a mystery to me too. Being "in online" sounds scary to me.
@m_audrey6788 (10930)
Well..I guess, I`m not so fond about things like this because I`m practicing myself to get good inspirations for every write ups I will make. Writings for me is not for fun but must be used to inspire people and not to play around just to get attentions