My Favorite Korean Dish

@Kahl39 (1062)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I used to teach in an academy where Koreans learn English as a Second Language (ESL). That opportunity gave me a privilege to have a try almost all of their cuisine. I have several of them as my favorites and I think that I can even have any every time as part of my meal. Almost all Korean food are prepared exquisitely. Give me any, you won't be really disappointed. This dish is called Samgyupsal. If you have read my other post about one of my favorite foods, the way of eating it is almost similar. Get the leaf of either a sesame leaf or lettuce over your palm. Then apply olive or sesame oil on it and spread the Samjang on thereafter. Samjang is a especially Korean made bean paste. Then, add the spoonful at most of a Korean rice. Korean rice is almost similar to a sticky rice which tastes very special to me. Next, put a clove of either raw or slightly sauteed garlic and the meat of your choice. By the way, i like the raw one way better. It springs a lot different of sensation to your palate. If you are not a Muslim, pork would be the best. I should know it because I used to Catholic. I am so sorry to say that. Finally, wrap it to look like the usual Hershey's chocolate shape and open your mouth wide to devour the whole thing wholeheartedly with a smile. Don't choke. Instead, look around while chewing then swallow. What's your favorite?
• Nairobi, Kenya
I like the variety. Never tasted korean food before but it looks tasty by just looking at the photo
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@mildredtabitha It sure tastes good. Give it a try. I suggest.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Kahl39 will you have it shipped to my country?
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@mildredtabitha I wish I could.
So you used to be Catholic, what changed your mind and encouraged your soul to leave that part of the religious organizational nonsense ?
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@enlightenedpsych2 I guess I was enlightened?
@Kahl39 ah of course you were as I, but there was no specific reason or experience that may have swayed you ?
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@enlightenedpsych2 Just it occurred to me a nd even choosing my name was quite a story too.
@fly802 (1076)
I like Korean tomato soup too much.
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@fly802 I am not so sure if I know that dish. Do you know the Korean name for that?
@fly802 (1076)
@Kahl39 I don`t know the name.I`ve it at my aunt`s house who can make Korean dishes.
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@fly802 I see. I wish I had an who could cook Korean dishes for me too.
@spiderdust (2710)
• San Jose, California
That sounds delicious! I tend to go for bibimbap myself.
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@spiderdust Oh Bibimbap it is. I also like that. It is one of the most popular Korean dishes.
@prashu228 (21957)
Sounds interesting. Never had any Korean dish
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@prashu228 Give it a try. It is worth it.
I havent really had much Korean food so I dont know but I also dont eat meat!
@Kahl39 (1062)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
@maezee Really. You are vegetarian.