About to work from home now onwards

Malaysia
Hi guys, I am planning to work from home from now on. I don't have to deal with people, I decided it and the important issue is will I find a reliable site to work on it? If you do have any recommendations do not hesitate to let me know.
I wouldnt give up your main and paying job for online work unless you found something we dont know about. It would be nice to work online but seems lile the opportunities are few and far between. But good luck to you!
Yeah, but my father told me to work from home as its flexible. Furthermore I have depression and schizophrenia.
@riverwild (1271)
@wongchoiyee Can you get any type of disability payments in your area? In the us, you probably qualify for disability if you are schizophrenic.
@riverwild There is 2 option whether I will get the disability payment in SOCSO (workers insurance) or welfare but they didn't approve unless you are laying on your bed, really bad.
@responsiveme (14652)
Up work is one
Have you earn there?
@wongchoiyee no, I don't have the skills
@prashu228 (25820)
Hope you get the best site to earn
I am searching though.
@prashu228 (25820)
Good luck with your online work lovely Wongchoiyee my dear friend..I do not know any sites..wish we could get rich lol
Yo my friend, I hope so too. Hopefully will be better soon.
@wongchoiyee I hope so too the lovely Wongchoiyee
@UmiNoor (3477)
It's hard to rely solely on the Internet for your livelihood. But it's not impossible. I wish you the best of luck. And take care.
I heard people could live online
@UmiNoor (3477)
@wongchoiyee I never said you cannot make a living online. But not everybody is a Mark Zuckerberg or a Larry Page. You have to possess some skills in order to make it online.
• Nairobi, Kenya
You can try forum wheel, clixSense and postloop
thank you
• Nairobi, Kenya
@wongchoiyee Most welcomed
@AkoPinay (11708)
I review calls at Humanatic and blog at bitLanders. We could earn more than $10/day there but depends on our "performance".
ok that is good
@peachpurple (12853)
which sites are you working on now? Try postloop, Fiverr and Upwork