Trip to Mexico

@ricki_911 (16696)
Toronto, Ontario
I recently planned and booked a trip to Mexico in about a month. My boss told me I needed to take my holidays. I thought I may need to cancel it as they had an earthquake last week or so. But all is good and hopefully it's a good one. I've never been to Mexico before but the resort looks decent.
@BarBaraPrz (17315)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Where have you been hiding? Haven't heard from you in ages. Weren't you going to go to Mexico with your family a couple years ago? Anyway, have fun and tell us all about it when you return.
@ricki_911 (16696)
• Toronto, Ontario
I went to Jamaica before, but not Mexico. I've been hiding well ??. I've been working so much I haven't even been online. But since they hired a new girl I have some free time (unless she leaves).
@BarBaraPrz (17315)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@ricki_911 Let's hope she has at least half a brain and doesn't mess up.
@dodo19 (27755)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It sounds like fun. I hope you're able to go on your trip and enjoy it.
I hope you enjoy your trip when you go! =) It's been a while since I have seen you here. Welcome back!
@ricki_911 (16696)
• Toronto, Ontario
Guess I've been hiding well lol. Work was insane with the one girl leaving so my hours went from 40 hours to 80 to 90 hours. Plus, working my other jobs so I haven't had much time for anything.
@ricki_911 I understand, offline life can keep us away at times.
@CinnamonGrl (5637)
• Paradise, California
Oh that earthquake was ginormous! I've never felt one that strong before. I'm glad all is well for you to take your trip. A resort sounds perfect! Other than dipping our toes into Tijuana with my family when I was 12, I haven't been to Mexico either. Are you going with a friend?
@ricki_911 (16696)
• Toronto, Ontario
A group of us are going. I have never been to Mexico either.
@prashu228 (22131)
Hope you go this time and enjoy with your family
That will be a wonderful trip for you!!!!! I have neve been to Mexico either.