September 13th

Morning. Early rise here thanks to neighbors, phones going off, and the cat. So up watching some sports talk tv shyt with the boyfriend, before finishing putting clothes and towels away. Might go see the 'IT' movie with my boyfriend in a few hours, then hit KMART to see if they've gotten anymore cat food in. But if not I'll just watch more 'GLEE' .. we'll see. Least I know dinner will either be homemade pizza, Friendly's hotdogs and fries, or Wendy's burgers or chicken sandwiches. Foodie / #fatgirlproblems -- Hope you all have a nice day!! And hope whatever your food choice is today, makes you happy and full.
Enjoy the movie if you decide to go.
Thanks. Decided to not go today.
@Srbageldog (2645)
I want to see "IT" too...but no one wants to go with me. So I guess I will probably wind up seeing it myself.
Or just wait til its in redbox in like 2months lol
@Courtlynn Nooo....I want to see it in the theater.
@Srbageldog lol okay, but hope someone will go witj you
I don't know for sure what is for dinner as it might be either hot dogs or a plastic tub full of pulled pork that came pre-made and I have to heat it up. My cooking teacher will make them with me. I can eat either one. I might have one for lunch and one for dinner
Oooh. Hot dogs sound good.
@Courtlynn yes I had one for lunch, and I enjoyed it but forgot the onions! I had a new onion, and it was not in the refrigerator yet. I will cut up some tonight for tomorrow for lunch!
@Marty1 ahh.. Dont forget to do it
• Lakewood, Colorado
It would be nice if you can go to see that movie Courtney..good morning friend. Hope the day is fine for you.
Not going to see it. Might this weekend with my mom, if she wants to go. Thanks. Hope it is for you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Courtlynn Hope so ..it should be a good movie.
@TiarasOceanView heard mixed things about it so far.
I hope you have a wonderful day too! =) No plans here until later when we take the kids to AWANA.
It's been okay so far. Thanks. Hope your days going well
@hostessman (6355)
• Tucson, Arizona
i hope you enjoy the movie, my daughter and grandson went and seen it and said they liked it
Didnt go. Maybe this weekend with my mom.
Enjoy your "scary" movie! I heard it was good but not something I want to see. Reading the book years ago was enough
The original was boring and not scary. This remake looks really scary. And lots are saying it is. Which isnt my type of movie but want to see the difference