~Down To Zero~

Pixabay
Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone. I hope your doing well today. =) Yesterday the kids were supposed to have doctor appointments but they were cancelled due to the hurricane damage. I hope it's not too much damage there for them, awful. So, we rescheduled their appointments for next week. This evening the kids have AWANA, of course they are looking forward to that! I just got through with 149 notifications and I am down to zero! It hasn't been to 0 in a while so that was cool to see that I got them all finished. The mornings are starting to get cooler here. It's sunny but this morning it was in the 70's!! That's exciting! Of course the afternoons heat up still but I will take what I can get. Do you have any plans for today?
It is always a good feeling when notifications get to zero. I try to keep up but sometimes I fall behind but I do get to them all eventually. It's a beautiful summer day here. Warmer then it has been in awhile. I planned to do more cleaning but I am feeling lazy today so not sure how much I will get done. Hope you and your family have a wonderful day.
@Happy2beme Yeah, I fall behind many times. We all just do the best we can here. =) I hope you have a wonderful day as well! Relax for today, you deserve it!
I keep up with my notifications as I don't have that many.
@marlina me too
Same plan I've had for years, trying to get you to 'flash' me
@Jolietjake Keep dreaming love, maybe one of these years.
I hope the kid's doctors offices get back to normal. I am glad your kids have AWANA to look forward to going to today! have you have a a great day today
@Marty1 Me too, thanks. Thank you, they absolutely love going! I hope you have a wonderful day. =)
@LovingMyBabies Thank you for the wonderful day wish! I did do some cooking on my own this morning without my cooking teacher, so I am having a great day! Do all the kids get to go to AWANA together today? In my church, kids get religious instruction according to grade? They have a different class for each grade?
@Marty1 Oh that's great! Your doing wonderful. =) The older 3 children go together but they are in different classes according to their grades. Yes, it's the same with our church.
Expecting our oldest son later on. Yesterday, our youngest one came over.
@marlina Awesome! I hope you enjoy your visit with your son. =)
@LovingMyBabies We did enjoy the visit of both our sons.
@CinnamonGrl (5490)
• Paradise, California
Tummy issues today so I think I"ll lie here and Moan. LOL. I am sorry to hear about the doctor's office damage. I hope it doesn't take too long for them to restore things.
@CinnamonGrl I'm sorry, I hope you feel better really soon. Thanks, I hope not either.
Get well soon cinnamongrl
I bought a rug today for my living room, and my dad came over for lunch. 149 notifications, wow!
@Ambiepam It sounds like it's been a good day for you. =) Yeah I let it get too high in numbers but now I'm caught up again.
So glad you have cooler weather!! We do too and love it. Hope the kids get to go to AWANA tonight.
@Corbin5 Me too, thanks! It's a relief from all of the heat we had.
@singhisback (2278)
• Jalandhar, India
I hope everything will be back to normal soon. Nice to know that you finished your notifications. Even i answered or done with about 42.
@singhisback Thanks, me too. That's good. =)
I am looking forward to cooler temps in November. Today I will have a very small birthday celebration with family members.
@kandae11 Me too!! Is it your birthday?
@LovingMyBabies Yes - September 13th.
@Kandae11 Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day. =)
@LeaPea2417 (12803)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is too bad about the hurricane damage to the doctor's office. I hope it is not too bad.
@Leapea2417 Yeah, I hope not.
No big plans. Maybe gym. Maybe dinner and trivia.
@NJChicaa Well I hope you have a good day no matter what you do. =)
@dodo19 (26696)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's great that you were able to get rid of all those notifications. I'm sure your kids are looking forward to AWANA. I'm sure they'll have fun. I don't have much planned. It'll be pretty quiet for me.
@dodo19 Thank you. Yeah, they love going very much. =) Enjoy your quiet day!
@sallypup (18770)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Tonight I'm going for a little walk in town with my hubby and the dogs. Not exciting but needs to be done for our health and cause its going to be cold out sooner than later.
We got our Social Security checks so we went shopping for two weeks at Walmart and now we will go to Costco for the monthly things we need. When we get our 401 at the end of the month we shop for two more weeks. So we will be busy this afternoon. I wrote a list for both stores. We shop one and take the stuff home and than shop the second store. I hope you have a good day today.
Good morning and, I hope they have fun at AWANA.
Nope! Nothing much plans for today due to bad weather here
@m_audrey6788 I hope you stay safe!
@LovingMyBabies ..Thank you so much! I`m safe here at home..Though..wanna go out!!!
@m_audrey6788 I'm glad your safe, I'm sorry you can't go out though. I know the feeling, when we had the hurricane I hated being stuck inside.
@poehere (15981)
• French Polynesia
You are so lucky. I am always falling behind and it is taking longer and longer to answer notifications. It seems I have no time anymore to even read or comment on another post. Sad.
@poehere It happens, just do the best you can. =) We all understand life happens.
@poehere (15981)
• French Polynesia
@LovingMyBabies Thank you and yes life is busy for me and this happens a lot. I try to answer as many as I can and also interact on other discussions. It isn't always. But I do try.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Things are getting better for you and your family. I went and helped out at the church today then came home and here I am.
@velvet53 Well, in some ways yes. In others, it seems like we went back 5 steps. We will see what happens.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@LovingMyBabies If you go forward ten steps and back five then you have mads some progress. It will all come together when it is suppose to.
• Cedar City, Utah
What is AWANA?
@aladyinutah It's basically a Bible study class for kids. They play games, learn Bible verses, eat, and get candy.
• Cedar City, Utah
@LovingMyBabies - Interesting. I don't think we have that in Utah. Here, we have a lot of mormons and they have something on Sunday for children called Primary. The children have classes where they learn about Jesus and other religious stuff. Thank you for teaching me.
@responsiveme (12683)
What's AWANA? I have got up in the morning and am travelling back to where I work....It will be a long day
@responsiveme It's basically a Bible study for children. They play games, learn about God and study Bible verses. I hope you have a good day.
@LovingMyBabies oh good.When we were children we used to go to Sunday school when we were visiting our family friends .