Hubpages update

Well after whittling down my hubs to only featured, I now have 16 hubs, and three drafts that I've been neglecting to work on. I've had two on niche sites, which surprised me because I didn't send them i for review. They did get edited, but that doesn't really bother me too much, nothing vital was changed. I need to write more, because I'm still only making pennies every day there.
@resukill22 (3068)
I tried that last night, but still I was confuse
What are you confused about? Maybe I can help.
Yes, what is confusing you, please let us know.
@tech40 (6837)
@resukill22 I visited the site and join to hugpages, but I never continued because I got confused also. hmm
@tech40 (6837)
On hubpages, did you earn them from views??
Yes
@tech40 (6837)
@riverwild per 1,000 views how much is the equivalent?
@tech40 I don't know. I make so little, I havent tried to figure that out. I've never even made payout.
@tallawah (6843)
• Kingston, Jamaica
You will only make pennies there... that's the heart break. It was once such a good site
I agree, it is slow but you still get paid , I got paid $50 after 14 months of not active there. Your earning doesn't become stagnant there
@tallawah (6843)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@peachpurple depends... I have been there since 2010 so I guess I am used to a good site... not what it is today.
@tallawah maybe, in the past hubpages was popular like squidoo but not now
@lovebuglena (2027)
I've had hubs that were chosen for niche sites and moved there without me submitting them for inclusion in a niche site. If they see that a hub is up to niche site standards they will move it there. They will most likely edit it but usually it won't be a lot of editing.
yes,I agree with you, my hubs are not transfer to any niche sites, you are lucky
@peachpurple Well, I am not sure if that is necessarily a great thing. The hubs they've moved to niche sites, they snipped them. Any Amazon products or links to other hubs there were in those hubs were removed. I guess they don't allow them on niche sites.
@lovebuglena oh they did? Then your income would be reduced, isn't it ?
@peachpurple (4156)
Have you tried sharing the hubs at social media sites? Did you comment on other people hubs too? I noticed that if you comment on other hubs, the author will read your hubs too. Social media sites also helps to bring in external traffic
No I havent tried those things, but I might.
@riverwild do trys haring because it works